PDA

View Full Version : Mattress Toppers

sweetpea
13-Nov-08, 22:27
OMG I had the most pleasurable experience last night, I had the good luck to sleep on a bed with a quilt like layer under the sheet, I'm informed it's called the above. What a beautiful feeling. I'd love one but was told it costs about £200:(

footie chick
13-Nov-08, 22:31
Argos have them I wouldn't be without mine. ;)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1271429/Trail/searchtext%3EMATTRESS+TOPPER.htm

They also have a thinner one for £80.00

dragonfly
13-Nov-08, 22:32
noticed that Homebase had some on offer when I was in today - they were Silentnight sure they were about £120 ish

Julia
13-Nov-08, 23:06
My eldest has a memory foam mattress topper, it cost £100 for a single bed size, it really does make a difference. I paid about £65 for a king size one for me off ebay, it's not the same quality as the wee one but still good.

sweetpea
13-Nov-08, 23:25
The Homebase deal sounds good to me but I will still check out ebay. Do they flatten with use? and do they just go through the machine?

telfordstar
14-Nov-08, 14:53
If you can i would keep an eye on bid tv and price drop tv they always have them on and the silent night version. My mum got a king size one for £45 with £8.99 delivery and swears by it.

Thumper
16-Nov-08, 16:53
I have a new memory foam mattress that I bought from the kiln store,its really good and only cost £249 for a kingsize one( I paid well over £300 for an ordinary silent night mattress and wasnt worth it),so if your mattress is getting a wee bit past it why not buy a new matress rather than just a topper,I love mine! :) x

puff1
20-Nov-08, 00:32
I bought mine of bid -up tv for £45 pounds put it on the bed last night its absolutily great best nights sleep I've had in age's well worth the money