PDA

View Full Version : boy shot dead in Derby...yes Derby...

percy toboggan
13-Nov-08, 17:45
..a menacing internet photo-pose from a kid draped in bling....a wannabee gangster called 'Kadeem'...I dunno if you'll find that moniker in any book of baby names I've ever looked at...challenged to a fight and threatened with a gun he dares his adversary to 'shoot' which results in said Kadeem falling dead to the ground. How much longer do we have to put up with this? Someone has to clean up this mess as it's costing us all, in more ways than just financial. If this is spreading out from London to places like Liverpool and Derby we should look to our leaders for decisive action. Ain't life grand in melting pit Britain.... Two infants knifed to death by a mentally ill Mam in Mancunia today...allegedly.

percy toboggan
14-Nov-08, 19:39
160 view the post and no comments...not even to call me a Nazi.
Well, thanks for looking anyway folks.
I hadn't realised he was the first teenager ever shot dead in the COUNTY of Derbyshire, let alone its sizeable county town.

The kid was a member of...wait for it...
...'Da Yunga Browning Circle Terrorists"
All sounds a bit tribal to me, the kind of thing we left behind with the mods and rockers...how relatively innocent those seaside skirmishes seem now.

(I was more of a mocka meself..had a parka and a leather jacket...a scooter and a motorbike - all cast offs...and I got through adolescence without shooting up anyone, not even my forearm.... and I only ever had two 'fights'! - maybe I worrabnormal)

Were you always scrapping as a child? Ever think about shooting someone? Ever see a gang as a substitute for Mum & Dad?

anneoctober
14-Nov-08, 20:31
Have just spied your post Percy. I think everyone is scared to stand up and say that certain "behaviour" is totally inhumane and unacceptable - they inevitably can expect to get shot down in flames ( like I will :eek:) by the guys who bend over backwards to "understand" the poor misguided souls who carry guns & knives .

joxville
14-Nov-08, 21:18
I think it's a sad indictment of today's society percy that we have become immune to the shock of kids killing each other. How many has it been this year alone? I don't think Government policy, past and present, is entirely to blame-parents also must shoulder the larger responsibilty of their off-spring, but we look to Government as our leaders to find the answers to our concerns, and as usual they are failing us. They tend to be more concerned with opinion polls and spin rather than substance. What are the answers? Lord only knows.

PS Percy, you're a Nazi. [lol]

TBH
14-Nov-08, 21:24
I think it's a sad indictment of today's society percy that we have become immune to the shock of kids killing each other. How many has it been this year alone? I don't think Government policy, past and present, is entirely to blame-parents also must shoulder the larger responsibilty of their off-spring, but we look to Government as our leaders to find the answers to our concerns, and as usual they are failing us. They tend to be more concerned with opinion polls and spin rather than substance. What are the answers? Lord only knows.

PS Percy, you're a Nazi. [lol]I think you are racist against white English people.;)