PDA

View Full Version : Guinea Pigs

attidude9464
23-Jan-06, 21:05
Scottish SPCA Balmore Animal Welfare Centre has just taken in 36 Guinea Pigs of varying ages and colours. Most of them are females although there are 3 males. If anyone would like to rehome some of these fascinating creatures , please give Balmore a Ring on 01847861386. Please leave a message and someone will get back in touch with you as often when you call, the staff are seeing to the animals in their care. Thank you

krieve
23-Jan-06, 21:54
36 guinea pigs that is alot but you will probably get them homed in no time at all.

unicorn
24-Jan-06, 10:08
I really hope you get great homes for these guinea pigs attidude they are a lovely pet to keep I would love to help out but I have enough with my bunnies :) I hope you dont mind me posting this link but I thought it may give people thinking about rehoming a guinea some info and give some of these guinea's a second chance... good luck with them
http://www.pimms-pages.co.uk/

unicorn
24-Jan-06, 19:56
I gave some of these beautiful guinea pigs a new home today and I am delighted with them... but so many more need a home.

krieve
24-Jan-06, 20:16
I gave some of these beautiful guinea pigs a new home today and I am delighted with them... but so many more need a home.
That was really nice of you bet you just could'nt help yourself i am the same lol

unicorn
24-Jan-06, 20:47
Go see them krieve!!! you know you want to :)

Fluff
24-Jan-06, 21:06
guinea pigs make such great pets! i had two as a teenager, i was so gutted when they died. i would recommend them to anyone who has the time and love to give

Liz
25-Jan-06, 00:14
I agree, they are lovely little animals.

Unfortunately I am allergic to them.

Really hope you get good homes for them all!