PDA

View Full Version : womans hairdresser

kitty kat
11-Nov-08, 22:35
can anyone please suggest a good hairdresser in thurso trust worthy for up to date fashionable cuts, or a mobile hairdresser ?

Ash
11-Nov-08, 22:53
i go to highlights now as the place i went before ruined my hair...... iona is great in highlights

Anne x
12-Nov-08, 00:31
I went to Blow your Top all the staff are great

kitty kat
12-Nov-08, 10:05
i have heard they are really good how long do you have to wait for an appointment

anneoctober
12-Nov-08, 13:46
Try Hair.com 893323 - Ann Marie will be glad to help. :)

kitty kat
12-Nov-08, 14:38
how long do you have to wait for an appointment ?

dragonfly
12-Nov-08, 14:40
you could try phoning to ask

poppett
12-Nov-08, 19:53
Frances at Janettes in Cowie Lane in Thurso is very good.

WeeBurd
14-Nov-08, 15:21
Amanda Steven at Blow Your Top, is excellent and always listens to what I want. She's also quite willing to be adventurous, should you so wish :D. I'm not sure how long you'd have to wait for an appointment though, as I usually book my next appointment whilst I'm there.

Amowat
14-Nov-08, 17:33
Cara at Blow your Top, Thurso is fantastic. Would also highly recommend the place that`s been taken over beside the swimming pool. Erna and Jo and the rest of the girls are very, very good. Wouldn`t recommend the place behind Buds and Blooms though.

anneoctober
14-Nov-08, 17:38
Cara at Blow your Top, Thurso is fantastic. Would also highly recommend the place that`s been taken over beside the swimming pool. Erna and Jo and the rest of the girls are very, very good. Wouldn`t recommend the place behind Buds and Blooms though.
Is Erna back on the hairdressing circuit?? She used to do my hair and she IS brilliant. :D

Amowat
14-Nov-08, 19:06
Yes Erna has taken over the hairdressing salon beside the swimming pool. As you say, she is fantastic! Wouldn`t hesitate to recommend her and the new salon. Better than a place that has inferior "stylists" who have never been trained and are completely useless like near Buds and Blooms (no names mentioned).