PDA

View Full Version : Lost please help!!

Rie
11-Nov-08, 16:59
Lost one very adorable black and white kitten, in the st peters / st marys road area of thurso .
came out of the house while i was putting the bins out this morning and has vanished, worried as she has slipped her colar too ,
she is a small 6 month old kitten , very friendly black with white nose and bib and paws, called blaze.
if people could please keep an eye out for her or check sheds ect please,
if found please could you contact
07881736068 or 01847 896649

AfternoonDelight
11-Nov-08, 17:34
Good luck on finding little Blaze!! I'm in Wick but I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

Liz
11-Nov-08, 18:30
I am so sorry that Blaze has gone missing and know how worried you must be.
Is this the first time she has been out? If so, I really don't think she will have gone far and will most probably have gone into hiding quite nearby. Have you checked under outbuildings and hedging? They can squeeze into the tiniest of spaces.

Rie
11-Nov-08, 18:37
yes this is her first venture out and am hoping that this is the case , even put my old cat out in hope that that would bring her out and home ,
will continue the search tomorrow and keep fingers crossed that she returns safely,
thanks.

binbob
11-Nov-08, 19:37
i really hope she/he returns home soon.good luck.

Liz
11-Nov-08, 20:10
yes this is her first venture out and am hoping that this is the case , even put my old cat out in hope that that would bring her out and home ,
will continue the search tomorrow and keep fingers crossed that she returns safely,
thanks.

If she is in hiding she is more likely to come out in the quiet of the night so would be a good idea to go out with a dish of food and call for her. Thankfully it is a nice calm night.

It is amazing how cats can seem to disappear into thin air! She may be very near you but too scared to come out.
I would imagine she has just run for the first place she can go 'under cover'.
So have a look under anything in your garden which she could hide under.

I really, really hope you find her soon.

cuddlepop
11-Nov-08, 20:21
I hope you find your wee friend soon.:(

teenybash
11-Nov-08, 20:36
How awful for you and your wee friend............keep calling, keep hoping and that soon she will come home.....:(

Rie
12-Nov-08, 09:27
OK , SO DAY 2 AND STILL NO SIGN OF BLAZE ! its been a horrible wet night so again urging any one in the castlegreen road , st marys street st peters road area to look in sheds bushes etc please,
little black kitten with white nose bib and paws, very friendly but her first time out side so probably scared, and with no collar as she slipped it ,
if found info at top of page ,
and thank you to any one who takes the time to look.

Liz
12-Nov-08, 13:32
Sorry to hear that Blaze is still missing.:(

Have you been in touch with Cats Protection, the SSPCA and Vets just in case someone has handed her in?

Rie
12-Nov-08, 18:50
FOUND HER!!! very releaved and pleased to say that have just found blaze very close to home tracked down by faint meowing and a tin of cat food,
hidden up 2 doors down and none the worse for her "adventure".

Liz
12-Nov-08, 18:55
That's brilliant news!!! Delighted for you.:D

Bet Blaze is glad to be back home and won't be venturing far for a while.

binbob
12-Nov-08, 19:31
great news...stay at home ,blaze.

carasmam
12-Nov-08, 20:13
Wahaaayyy, good news :D

teenybash
12-Nov-08, 20:14
Aah...so glad................Best tell Blaze, the trail blazing days are over....much better just to stay at home in front of a cosy fire and forget all that adventure stuff...........................;)