PDA

View Full Version : Quad bikes and more

motopitcrew
23-Jan-06, 16:51
I was looking for a old post about bikes & quads running on the beach near the golf club near wick.
Anyway I just thought i would let you know that thair is somewhare to go that is leagle & safe or as safe as it can be fully insured and well organised.
Caithness Moto/x Club take entrys for quad's and bikes , and im sure if thair was enough interest we could make a class for 110 pit bikes.

So come and give it a try at West Greenland Farm Castletown on Sun 29Th Jan entry £5 for junior's £10 adults hope to see you thair
Check our website for more details
www.caithnessmotox.co.uk

Biker
23-Jan-06, 18:13
Bit late to post this given that you are talking about an event which happened yesterday.

Good idea though to point out a legal way of doing this.

Moira
23-Jan-06, 18:15
Yesterday wasn't the 19th anyway. BUT ... next Sunday is the 29th Jan so it looks as if it's just a typo

doglover
23-Jan-06, 19:05
The date for the race is 29/01/06 hope to see you there.:)

motopitcrew
23-Jan-06, 21:31
sorry the date is 29/01/06 im not verry good with words & numbers as im a bit dis disl och i just cant spell

motopitcrew
24-Jan-06, 16:14
I was looking for a old post about bikes & quads running on the beach near the golf club near wick.
Anyway I just thought i would let you know that thair is somewhare to go that is leagle & safe or as safe as it can be fully insured and well organised.
Caithness Moto/x Club take entrys for quad's and bikes , and im sure if thair was enough interest we could make a class for 110 pit bikes.

So come and give it a try at West Greenland Farm Castletown on Sun 29Th Jan entry £5 for junior's £10 adults hope to see you thair
Check our website for more details
www.caithnessmotox.co.uk