PDA

View Full Version : what would make your day??

mischief
23-Jan-06, 13:53
i've just been out riding my horse come in and had a cup of tea with my wonderful neighbours and thought how nice a day can be! what would make your day???:Razz

Chillie
23-Jan-06, 14:17
Wining the lottery would be a fine start to the day:lol:

Henrik7
23-Jan-06, 14:23
being able to afford a horse would be a good start!!

Cocoa
23-Jan-06, 14:42
hi every1. i'm new here! i agree bout affordin a horse (mayB a lovely dressage horse?) - it wuld really make my day!:p sounds like u hav gr8 neighbours mischief...where do u keep an' ride ur horse then? wot breed is he?

rich62_uk
23-Jan-06, 14:55
Having the day off housework cooking and the laundry .... Trish :grin:

rich62_uk
23-Jan-06, 14:57
hi every1. i'm new here! i agree bout affordin a horse (mayB a lovely dressage horse?) - it wuld really make my day!:p sounds like u hav gr8 neighbours mischief...where do u keep an' ride ur horse then? wot breed is he?

Hi Cocoa :grin: Trish.

Cocoa
23-Jan-06, 15:09
hi trish!
:Razz

lorraine_2406
23-Jan-06, 16:03
Alli want is for my husband to come home safely from iraq

katarina
23-Jan-06, 16:18
I'm sure we're all pulling for you, Lorrain. I know some one in Iraq too. Constant worry. Take care.

teddybear1873
23-Jan-06, 16:21
My ideal day would be if it was tomorrow

katarina
23-Jan-06, 16:28
but tomorrow never comes, teddybear!

mischief
23-Jan-06, 16:58
Thanx cocoa for the interest which horse of mine would you like to know about? and yes I have some fantastic neighbours . By the way have you ridden your horse out much lately and where do you keep yours?
Lorraine hope your hubby gets home soon safe and well.

krieve
23-Jan-06, 17:08
For my wanadoo wireless & talk to get delivered today and it did yippie i am now connected. lol

paris
23-Jan-06, 17:35
Hope he comes home soon Lorraine.
My ideal day would be to fine someone whos selling a size 7 pair of new rock boots with red flames on HEELLLLPPPP ! I WANT SOME !

spiggie
23-Jan-06, 17:39
being told that im really a millionaire, that i have villas all over the world and that i had to leave to go to one of them NOW, then lying on the beach supping cocktails ooooh the life.... one can only dream!

bigjjuk
23-Jan-06, 18:18
waking up on my million pound yacht, with liz hurley next to me would be a great start, but realistically. Agood summers day with a little breeze and a barbecue with friends would be good

zebedy
23-Jan-06, 18:33
For everyone to be equal!.. I'm still @ skool and i see things happen that i dont want to happen to anyone all the time. But you just cant have what you want. I saw a kid one day being teased and al the others just looking and laughing!

Equality would be a start!

landmarker
23-Jan-06, 21:10
For everyone to be equal!.. I'm still @ skool and i see things happen that i dont want to happen to anyone all the time. But you just cant have what you want. I saw a kid one day being teased and al the others just looking and laughing!

Equality would be a start!

At least we're all equal in the end zebedy.
As for the start of it all ? well... equality of opportunity might not be bad thing eh?

Fran
24-Jan-06, 02:03
to have all my family from near and far spend a day with me at my house.

Oatcakes
24-Jan-06, 02:34
Going to thailand and munching on some horse burgers YUM YUM

Sporran
24-Jan-06, 05:45
If I was told we didn't have to make any further mortgage payments, then *that* would make my day!

Tugmistress
24-Jan-06, 08:32
my day will be made when my partner gets a job, even just a reply would be nice!

grantyg
24-Jan-06, 13:03
Clint eastwood!
He makes your day

scotsboy
24-Jan-06, 13:18
The demise of tabloind newspapers, particulary the Sun/NOTW.

lasher
24-Jan-06, 13:22
The demise of tabloind newspapers, particulary the Sun/NOTW.

What? Thats two of the best papaes out there, if you like a laugh!

lorraine_2406
24-Jan-06, 13:24
I'm sure we're all pulling for you, Lorrain. I know some one in Iraq too. Constant worry. Take care.
Thankyou katrina my hubby comes home in april cant wait till the iraq tour is finished

paris
24-Jan-06, 13:31
Going to thailand and munching on some horse burgers YUM YUM

OATCAKES... you naughty person you !

scotsboy
24-Jan-06, 13:44
What? Thats two of the best papaes out there, if you like a laugh!

I am certain that Liverpool fans accused of stealing from their dead colleagues at Hillsborough don’t find it funny. I am sure that the family of the Liberal MP Mark Oaten don’t find it funny, and of course the elaborate sting carried out on Sven was all in the public interest.

tisme
24-Jan-06, 13:51
Hmm....waking up 2 stone lighter and 2 million richer would certainly help to make my day, but the chances of that happening is pretty zero, would also love to wake up to smell the sea air, and take a walk along the shore whenever the mood took me - perhaps I'll get that one day, 'till then waking up without a hangover on a Sunday will have to do.

Cocoa
24-Jan-06, 16:10
hi zebedy sorry 2 hear bout the teasin 'n' bullyin..thats really nasty[mad]
oh mischief yeah,how many horses hav u got an' which 1 d'ya ride the most? do u go to pc or rc? where's ur best place 2 hack where u r? i get out on mine as oft as poss, but hopefully more when sumer comez!!:p