PDA

View Full Version : Wonky? ? ?

brokencross
08-Nov-08, 10:56
When reading a post I noticed an Orger description I was unaware of.

I looked in the members list and there are New Members, .Orgers, 1K.Orgers, Administrator, Suspended, Moderator which are all self explanatory and I assumed these are allocated by the Org Team

However maybe my assumption is wrong, because I note there are other "personalised" descriptions such as 1K.TechnOrger, get .organized, The One and Only and the one that interests me most, what on earth is a WONKY ORGER?

Any ideas, can onyone put me right please?

canuck
08-Nov-08, 11:01

...what on earth is a WONKY ORGER?

Yes, it took me awhile to figure out this one. It comes from the time when there was a lot of focus on reaching the 1000 post mark. That is when the 1K orger designation was put into place. 'Wonky' is a slight variation on saying out loud the words 'one K'.

brokencross
08-Nov-08, 11:05
'Wonky' is a slight variation on saying out loud the words 'one K'.
Thanks for that, it so blooming obvious when you have explained it.

Bobinovich
08-Nov-08, 12:38
Actually if you know its owner it makes SOOO much sense [lol]

hotrod4
08-Nov-08, 15:05

I looked in the members list and there are New Members, .Orgers, 1K.Orgers, Administrator, Suspended, Moderator which are all self explanatory and I assumed these are allocated by the Org Team

However maybe my assumption is wrong, because I note there are other "personalised" descriptions such as 1K.TechnOrger, get .organized, The One and Only and the one that interests me most, what on earth is a WONKY ORGER?

I think as well they are moderators as they can change descriptions with admin tools that we cant.Otherwise I would be Georgous orger! [lol]or was that ogre? ;)

Ricco
08-Nov-08, 15:16
Naturally, Canuck would be 'Padrorger' or perhaps 'Minisorger'. :D What do you think, Canuck?

Fluff
08-Nov-08, 19:48
"Yes, it took me awhile to figure out this one. It comes from the time when there was a lot of focus on reaching the 1000 post mark. That is when the 1K orger designation was put into place. 'Wonky' is a slight variation on saying out loud the words 'one K'."

God that makes so much sense lol, I always thought it was just because it's owner was a bit nutty lol

kitty kat
08-Nov-08, 21:03
i have just become a member hooray to me but i want to know how and when do i get an avatar

Moira
09-Nov-08, 20:39
.......'Wonky' is a slight variation on saying out loud the words 'one K'.
Thank you canuck :)

Actually if you know its owner it makes SOOO much sense [lol]
Ooooooh! So - you got some brave pills for your birthday Bob? You can start running but you won't be able to hide. ;)

Tristan
09-Nov-08, 21:52
i have just become a member hooray to me but i want to know how and when do i get an avatar
A few more posts to become an orger, 1000 to become 1k and to get a fancy title I believe you need to be a mod or admin.