PDA

View Full Version : Csa

debs
05-Nov-08, 13:31
Hey whats eveyones views of the csa?ive just got my assesment back which id appealed about and its nil again,how can a managing director with his own company get off without paying for his two kids??

caithgal
05-Nov-08, 13:55
Because he is claiming he has no money and doctoring his wages..

mums angels
05-Nov-08, 14:21
CSA are a waste of time
yip amazing what perks owning your own company can bring you can claim you have nothing and still drive a new car etc they are just as bad as the benifit cheats.

mind you what kind of man wouldn't want to pay for his own kids he should be ashamed of himself .

Julia
05-Nov-08, 15:26
Hey whats eveyones views of the csa?ive just got my assesment back which id appealed about and its nil again,how can a managing director with his own company get off without paying for his two kids??

I completely understand, I am in the exactly the same boat as you, fortunately the rules are changing! :lol:

mccaugm
05-Nov-08, 15:29
My ex is currently off work as he has to have an operation. The CSA took this to mean he is not working at all and are only asking for a measly amount each month. They have set the "measly amount" until next September meaning I have to cover the shortfall....arrgghh!!!!

Apparently the back log they have taken on by the new system means that some children will never recieve the full amount as it will be written off...system was good in theory and rubbish in practice.

debs
05-Nov-08, 15:46
I completely understand, I am in the exactly the same boat as you, fortunately the rules are changing! :lol:

whats the new rules?

debs
05-Nov-08, 15:49
the joys of owning ur own company indeed,he is telling lies about his wages and then saying his wife is working for nothing,even tho she is a director to,how low can a dad get be different if it was for me but its for his kids but they will grow up to see what he is like

Anji
05-Nov-08, 17:22
CSA are a waste of time
yip amazing what perks owning your own company can bring you can claim you have nothing and still drive a new car etc they are just as bad as the benifit cheats.

They actually are benefit cheats, because the rest of us often have to support their children via our taxes.

fingalmacool
05-Nov-08, 17:45
The system has more chance of working when it gets handed over to the private sector, then all the dodgers can look out as money means profit, so dot the i's and cross the t,s coz they are comming to get you.:confused

honey
05-Nov-08, 17:49
They actually are benefit cheats, because the rest of us often have to support their children via our taxes.

worse than benefit cheats... they are cheating their own kids. It astonishes me the amount of people... men AND woman, who can just turn their backs on their kids.

as you say deb... your kids will understand this one day. They will see their "dad" for what he is.. and appreciate you even more!

Blondie
05-Nov-08, 18:04
At least you have your pride debs and work to provide for your kids. Your hubby certainly didn't work to be a company director, did he?

Hope the new system gets you what your kids are entitled to.

octane
05-Nov-08, 18:08
Name and Shame them then :mad:

debs
05-Nov-08, 19:51
At least you have your pride debs and work to provide for your kids. Your hubby certainly didn't work to be a company director, did he?

Hope the new system gets you what your kids are entitled to.#

correct he just married the daughter!!

i will name and shame them no bother!!!