PDA

View Full Version : signatures

kitty kat
04-Nov-08, 01:38
i have read some really good sayings while being my usual nosy self please brag about your cool and unusual signatures here

wifie
04-Nov-08, 01:43
I like to change my signature - depends on my mood! I use song lyrics mostly - whatever appeals at the time! :)

Venture
04-Nov-08, 09:54
Like the new avatar wifie, does it mean you are now in party mood.:lol:

Sporran
04-Nov-08, 19:51
My current signature is something that comes straight from my heart, and has no doubt been said by many people before me.

"No matter where I roam
Scotland will always be my home."

I've lived away from Scotland for many years now, but it will always be a part of me, and who I am.

Fluff
04-Nov-08, 20:02
I nicked mine....

wifie
04-Nov-08, 20:21
Like the new avatar wifie, does it mean you are now in party mood.:lol:

[lol] Yep party on down time!

hotrod4
04-Nov-08, 21:39
Mine is a true statement that is on a very deep level that is only understood by those of an intellectually high IQ,or understands Quantum Physics and the theory of relativity! [lol]

Kodiak
04-Nov-08, 21:43
In case anyone does not know it by now I am an Arctophile.

Anne x
04-Nov-08, 21:43
Mine is simple
It is Nice to be Nice
even when all the hostilities reign on the forum [lol]

elamik@tiscali.co.uk
04-Nov-08, 22:22
Mine is non existant want one, want one, want one.http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon12.gif

mccaugm
04-Nov-08, 23:28
I want to be a Bond girl so thats why I have Daniel Craig is my avatar (you have no idea how many times I have been asked who it is). My signature is just to let everyone know that Bond is back.

wifie
04-Nov-08, 23:36
I want to be a Bond girl so thats why I have Daniel Craig is my avatar (you have no idea how many times I have been asked who it is). My signature is just to let everyone know that Bond is back.

I have been meaning to tell you that I think yer new avatar is great! WHO on earth asked who it is? :confused Have you been to see the new film? I have to admit to being a tad disappointed in it (but not Daniel :)).

mccaugm
04-Nov-08, 23:45
I too was disappointed with the film but not with Daniel...re the avatar it was the original one I had...with the white shirt. Someone thought it was a petrol attendant who works on the West Coast...tee hee hee.

wifie
04-Nov-08, 23:47
I too was disappointed with the film but not with Daniel...re the avatar it was the original one I had...with the white shirt. Someone thought it was a petrol attendant who works on the West Coast...tee hee hee.

Blimey must take a run out west sometime! [lol]

Welcomefamily
04-Nov-08, 23:58
Just like our avatars can say something about us, so do our signatures, I usually use one of my quotes (WF) or some one elses (NWF)

However sudden changes of avatar often have a direct meaning for example wifie avatar shows she is in party mood, and she states its party on down time which means one of three things,

1. Election Fever ? No.
2. Lewis Hamilton Fever ? No.
3. Its her Birthday ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFIE.

wifie
05-Nov-08, 00:00
Just like our avatars can say something about us, so do our signatures, I usually use one of my quotes (WF) or some one elses (NWF)

However sudden changes of avatar often have a direct meaning for example wifie avatar shows she is in party mood, and she states its party on down time which means one of three things,

1. Election Fever ? No.
2. Lewis Hamilton Fever ? No.
3. Its her Birthday ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFIE.

Yep have to say I am given to sudden changes of avatar! I am likin the seasonal aspect these days or even topical!
TY WF! :)

Anne x
05-Nov-08, 00:02
So true I go around like a headless human most of my life no calming flower for me as to the avatar speaks volumes really and my life [lol]

Welcomefamily
05-Nov-08, 00:09
Yes it will be time to get the Christmas Avatars out soon and Christmas signatures, about the second or third week of December ???

Happy Birthday Brie as well, I have just checked on the front page.

kitty kat
05-Nov-08, 10:23
loving all these signatures and yep its coming up soon for the christmas versions i was just wondering when do i get to be an orger i want a picture to :(

mccaugm
05-Nov-08, 11:10
Not sure if I could locate a photo of Daniel Craig dressed up as Santa but if he wants to come down my chimney at Christmas....no objections here. Mind you I think my hubby might be unamused..;):lol:

arana negra
05-Nov-08, 14:19
I change my avatar and signature when the mood takes me, like today :lol:

I like to see the different ones and always read signature lines.

Sporran
06-Nov-08, 21:51
With Remembrance Day just around the corner, I thought it was time to change my signature to something appropriate for the occasion. It's four lines from a poem I wrote last November.

kitty kat
07-Nov-08, 13:50
that was beautiful i for one would love to hear the rest:)

Sporran
08-Nov-08, 04:39
Thank you kitty kat! :) It's not much longer, I'm afraid, but click on the link below to read the whole poem. It's post number 9 in the Remembrance thread in the Literature forum.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=35221

calish6
08-Nov-08, 10:43
I hope that my signature is the way that I feel most days.
Just chill out dude !

kitty kat
08-Nov-08, 13:23
woo hoo im no longer a newbie im a member i just wanted to tell everyone

Ricco
08-Nov-08, 15:22
Mine goes way back when some inner city kids from London docklands though I was really cool and gave me the nickname.;)

young_fishin_neep
08-Nov-08, 16:07
mine just explains me... my nickname is kaz or kazzii and im abit of a devil in disguise

xxx