PDA

View Full Version : Rangers

anneoctober
03-Nov-08, 10:04
YOU lot are responsible for George's relapse on Saturday ! [evil]..........:lol:

Amy-Winehouse
03-Nov-08, 10:32
Hopefully you are talking about George Burley, or are you another on the Anti Rangers bandwagon of One Scotland , many cultures Unless your a big bad proddy Rangers fan ;)

5-0 by any chance, good

anneoctober
03-Nov-08, 10:41
Hopefully you are talking about George Burley, or are you another on the Anti Rangers bandwagon of One Scotland , many cultures Unless your a big bad proddy Rangers fan ;)

5-0 by any chance, good
My poor hubby George ( G.D.MacLeod) just got oot o hospital on thursday and yin lot caused his relapse ! I'm no happy wi Craig Brewster either - time he wiz takin anither walk..[disgust]

Amy-Winehouse
03-Nov-08, 11:05
Shouldnt take his football so seriously then, get him to take up fishing or motor sports. ICT were due a real tanking in Glasgow , so George shouldnt take it to heart too badly- hope he gets well soon tho

kendo
03-Nov-08, 15:48
YOU lot are responsible for George's relapse on Saturday ! [evil]..........:lol:
does that mean he might not have a look at the Citroen!!!!!!!!
tell him to take up knitting....it was nil-nil in the second half:Razz

hotrod4
03-Nov-08, 18:38
Sorry to hear George has had a relapse, but if you asked the hotrod I could've warned you that the result wouldnt be nice!
Sorry Anne but ICT were due a beating, maybe if he pins his colours to our flag then maybe he wont feel so ill!!! ;)