PDA

View Full Version : Ben Fogle ILL

Kodiak
30-Oct-08, 15:52
Poor Ben Fogle, Read this :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1081557/Animal-Park-host-Ben-Fogle-seriously-ill-contracting-flesh-eating-bug-Peru.html

floyed
30-Oct-08, 17:49
Hopefully he will get well soon:(

mccaugm
30-Oct-08, 17:54
Saw this article in the Daily Record today. He is actually a brilliant presenter, very relaxed and his shows are cool to watch.

Get Well Soon!

brokencross
30-Oct-08, 18:45
He is actually a brilliant presenter, very relaxed and his shows are cool to watch.

Ditto from me. He is not the slighest bit pretentious, the topic is the "star" with his style.

I wish him a speedy recovery and return to our screens.

percy toboggan
30-Oct-08, 19:21
He was good on 'Castaway' . Taransay was a much more pleasant, and benign place to explore.
I hope the flesh eating bug can be destroyed before the hole in his arm gets much bigger.

You'd not catch me in a tropical jungle.

Ricco
30-Oct-08, 21:39
A excellent presenter and a really nice guy. Get well soon, Ben.

helenwyler
30-Oct-08, 22:10
You'd not catch me in a tropical jungle.

Au contraire, mon 'cher' Percival. We 'bleeding' hearts are only metaphorical, and would have your literally "aching buttocks" (your words) in less than no time :D.

percy toboggan
31-Oct-08, 16:48
Au contraire, mon 'cher' Percival. We 'bleeding' hearts are only metaphorical, and would have your literally "aching buttocks" (your words) in less than no time :D.

Am sat at the public library - on a fast computer for a change - grinning !
;):)....

hotrod4
31-Oct-08, 19:05
Am sat at the public library - on a fast computer for a change - grinning !
;)....

Had to double check when I saw the word "Buttocks" and Public library and grinning ;)
Had visions of you slouched over the screen drooling like a rabid animal! [lol]
Make it go away! Please make it stop!

Liz
01-Nov-08, 00:46
I am sorry to hear that Ben Fogle is ill.

He comes across as a really nice person and is a very good presenter.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

percy toboggan
01-Nov-08, 16:12
I am sorry to hear that Ben Fogle is ill.

He comes across as a really nice person and is a very good presenter.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

He does come across as a regular kind of guy...
I remember his mother - the actress Julia Foster, who married Lionel Morton of 'The Four Pennies' they had a number ione hit with 'Juliette'and followed it up with the even better 'I FoundOut the Hard Way' on the Fontana label I think...I bought 'em...sorry to ramble.
I wish the lad well -<wonders> is Lionel his Dad? 'appen not if 'is name's Fogle

hotrod4
01-Nov-08, 16:16
Yip he's ill, so are many more people.
Just because he's on the box doesnt make me feel any sorrier for him than I would Joe Bloggs on the street.

I hope ALL ill people get well soon.

wifie
01-Nov-08, 21:56
He does come across as a regular kind of guy...
I remember his mother - the actress Julia Foster, who married Lionel Morton of 'The Four Pennies' they had a number ione hit with 'Juliette'and followed it up with the even better 'I FoundOut the Hard Way' on the Fontana label I think...I bought 'em...sorry to ramble.
I wish the lad well -<wonders> is Lionel his Dad? 'appen not if 'is name's Fogle

His Dad is Bruce Fogle, Percy, a vet who I have heard on radio sometimes I think.