PDA

View Full Version : Request from Thurso players

veekay
29-Oct-08, 20:43
Has anyone out there got an old bean bag stuffed with polystyrene beads that I can have. I need to stuff a bra ( honestly I do).

Hope someone can help

veekay
31-Oct-08, 10:56
Knew the Org would be able to help. I have to means to fill the bra!!

anneoctober
31-Oct-08, 11:11
Knew the Org would be able to help. I have to means to fill the bra!!
OK, veekay - I give up ! What are you dressing up as ????:Razz

veekay
31-Oct-08, 15:08
Not me honestly, I mean I know I am not a little lass but 56FF no way. It is for the dame in the Thurso players pantomime this year, Hansel and Gretal 10-13 December ( might as well get a plug in while I am here) you will have to comeand see it just to see!

anneoctober
31-Oct-08, 15:15
Not me honestly, I mean I know I am not a little lass but 56FF no way. It is for the dame in the Thurso players pantomime this year, Hansel and Gretal 10-13 December ( might as well get a plug in while I am here) you will have to comeand see it just to see!
Woo Hoo! I'm there, suppose I'd better take the kids as a cover! Love panto ....... Oh yes I do !! [lol]

Ash
31-Oct-08, 15:23

do you have to book in advance for tickets, how much are they... would it be suitable for a 4 and half year old who loves hansel and gretal

Scunner
01-Nov-08, 16:12
I have a bag of granules that you can have.

changilass
01-Nov-08, 16:21
We took the wee man last year and he was not yet 4 and he really enjoyed it, will def be going again, can't wait for the tickets to go on sale.

JAWS
02-Nov-08, 05:58
Been to watch the Panto for many years and really enjoyed it. For those who wonder about little ones don't worry, it is by no means what could be described as an "adult" style Panto or anything that would scare the little ones. And I get frightened very easily.

veekay
02-Nov-08, 11:49
Ash your little girl will love the panto and there is a matinee on Saturday if you don't want a late night. Lots of silly songs and mayhem just what you want

OH YES YOU DO!