PDA

View Full Version : Me back!

Tugmistress
28-Oct-08, 19:56
my apologies folks, that lightning strike on sunday evening took out my internet and thanks to Lazytown i'm back on after the poor so n so spent about 6 hours trying to sort me out! (the comp not me personally! lol)

the weather station is back uploading, just a few little kinks to sort out in it now.

gawd have i missed the net! :roll:

Mizpah
28-Oct-08, 20:13
Hi there thats good we have missed you with all this stormy weather about I am sure you would have been keeping us right on it.

domino
28-Oct-08, 20:15
Welcome back look forward to your forecasts

Tighsonas4
28-Oct-08, 20:27
was beginning to get worried tuggs as i had already posted that you must have hibernated and left us all to face the storm
had plenty free time at the pier too [lol] regards tony

Tugmistress
28-Oct-08, 20:32
was beginning to get worried tuggs as i had already posted that you must have hibernated and left us all to face the storm
had plenty free time at the pier too [lol] regards tony

:D rather glad the ship cancelled tonight! have you seen that swell? it was coming over the top of the new pier at the 'bulbous end' at high tide this afternoon! got a late start tomorrow too lol.
Been sat here going nuts trying to get this connection sorted for ages it seems like, as said lazytown was the hero and got it done for me.
Tonight is the last of it for a while at least, some high pressure creeping in after this storm blows out in the morning so it'll be cold but not blowing a hooly :D

and you seem to be the man in the know .... what's happening with the catamaran?

Tighsonas4
28-Oct-08, 22:19
:D rather glad the ship cancelled tonight! have you seen that swell? it was coming over the top of the new pier at the 'bulbous end' at high tide this afternoon! got a late start tomorrow too lol.
Been sat here going nuts trying to get this connection sorted for ages it seems like, as said lazytown was the hero and got it done for me.
Tonight is the last of it for a while at least, some high pressure creeping in after this storm blows out in the morning so it'll be cold but not blowing a hooly :D

and you seem to be the man in the know .... what's happening with the catamaran?
have never heard another cheep but will post if i hear anything tony[lol]

wifie
29-Oct-08, 00:12
Blimey Tugs - yer title had me thinking you did something to yer back! Glad yer sorted and BACK! :)

golach
29-Oct-08, 00:26
Blimey Tugs - yer title had me thinking you did something to yer back! Glad yer sorted and BACK! :)
Wifie, My immediate reaction, I assumed she had fallen off her bike [lol]

Tugmistress
29-Oct-08, 01:13
Wifie, My immediate reaction, I assumed she had fallen off her bike [lol]

hahahaha not yet! very nearly got blown off it a couple of times on the way home one night last week, shall we say it was an 'interesting' ride home!

wifie
29-Oct-08, 01:14
hahahaha not yet! very nearly got blown off it a couple of times on the way home one night last week, shall we say it was an 'interesting' ride home!

Haha! Yer needin Jox on the back for ballast! [lol]

joxville
29-Oct-08, 01:18
Glad to see you're back online Tuggs, I missed you on the quiz on Sunday. As for acting as ballast, I'm rather on the light side.

TRUCKER
29-Oct-08, 06:29
Welcome back tugs missed u at the quiz.