PDA

View Full Version : Missing Bengal

MACKAY 7
28-Oct-08, 19:54
Our cat has gone missing from the Burnside area, he tends to roam regularly but has not come home for several weeks now. He answers to 'Blizzard' and has a very destinctive meow. His collar had fallen off just before he went missing so he may be assumed as a stray.

Due to the fact I am a new member I cannot post a pic of him so if anyone could help with that it would be greatly appreciated..

Many thanks

teenybash
28-Oct-08, 20:09
Here's hoping Blizzard decides to come home to you safe and sound.:(

unicorn
28-Oct-08, 20:18
if you have a pic on photobucket pm me the link to picture and I will post it for you

unicorn
28-Oct-08, 20:35
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/unicorn111/blizzard.jpg

MACKAY 7
28-Oct-08, 20:37
Thanks again for posting his picture for me Unicorn, fingers crossed someone may recognise him...

Blondie
28-Oct-08, 20:50
He's a beautiful cat, lovely markings. Hope you find him soon.

ciderally
28-Oct-08, 22:29
hope he turns up safe and sound....xx

carasmam
28-Oct-08, 23:02
He's a beauty, hope he returns home soon :)

dancingtaz13
29-Oct-08, 11:36
He hasn't come into the SSPCA centre but they will contact you if he does.

Liz
29-Oct-08, 13:30
I am so sorry that your beautiful cat has gone missing and echo the hopes of the others for a safe return.

Have you contacted Cats Protection and Vets surgeries?

It would be worth putting posters up in the area and in shops as the more people who know the better.

MACKAY 7
29-Oct-08, 15:26
Thankfully Blizzard has a microchip, the vets, SSPCA etc said they would get in touch with us should he be taken into them.
My daughter is making up posters, and I'm considering an ad in the Groat. He is such a friendly lad, I'm trying not to fear the worst and hoping he has befriended another cat lover who's keeping him safe during the bad weather until his safe return home.
Thank you all for your kind words x