PDA

View Full Version : blinds...

ciderally
28-Oct-08, 12:02
heard about a chap in halkirk that does them anyone have a number ?

mums angels
28-Oct-08, 12:25
if its precision blinds its 01847 831896

however if your in a hurry i wouldn't bother , long story short we were told two weeks we had to chase them up twice , turned out they measured wrong so had to start again so all in all took about 7 weeks and the owner was very unappologetic , the blinds were nice but i won't be using them again

ciderally
28-Oct-08, 15:37
thanks for that ....anyone have any other recommendations ?

mums angels
28-Oct-08, 15:41
no bother :)

have had loads of blinds from elizabeths , bit more expensive but great collection and helpful staff

skinnydog
29-Oct-08, 10:46
I used Precision Blinds and had no problems at all. I have all different types, Velux blinds, wooden ones and metal ones. Their service was excellent.

anneoctober
29-Oct-08, 13:39
I used Precision Blinds and had no problems at all. I have all different types, Velux blinds, wooden ones and metal ones. Their service was excellent.
have to say, we've had Precision Blinds on several occasions and been pleased wi service and blinds. All business' fall short at times - ourselves included!

lotsoflovelorraine
29-Oct-08, 15:38
hi

i bought my blinds online www.247blinds.co.uk (http://www.247blinds.co.uk) excellent;)

lorr_mun14
29-Oct-08, 17:09
I purchase all my blinds on the internet from a company called Blind Design www.blind-design.co.uk. They will make any blind to any size, are very reasonable and very quick good service, I can vouch 100% for their quality!

travy
29-Oct-08, 21:05
i used plowmans blinds in wick they were very good !!

footie chick
01-Nov-08, 18:03
if its precision blinds its 01847 831896

however if your in a hurry i wouldn't bother , long story short we were told two weeks we had to chase them up twice , turned out they measured wrong so had to start again so all in all took about 7 weeks and the owner was very unappologetic , the blinds were nice but i won't be using them again

I've always found him to be absolutely tremendous.

dirdyweeker
02-Nov-08, 02:29
thanks for that ....anyone have any other recommendations ?

I am in favour of Murray Anderson. He has done all my blinds, has different price ranges. Very professional, never had reason to complain.

IslaGmail
03-Feb-22, 05:31
I use window blinds in my home for improve the look of the room.

IslaGmail
03-Feb-22, 05:32
I am in favor of Murray Anderson. He has done all my blinds, has different price ranges. Very professional, never had reason to complain.
Nice comment