PDA

View Full Version : A Joke......

moose and Lindsay
19-Jan-06, 01:44
A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. "I'd love to
be eight again." she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her off to the local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, every thing there was. Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

Right away, they journeyed to a McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, and her favorite lolly and M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well, Dear, what was it like being eight again?"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress size!!!!!!!

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get
it wrong.

rich62_uk
19-Jan-06, 07:17
A drunken man was walking along the road with a penguin, the police pulled over to him and told the man to take the penguin to the zoo straight away. a few hours later they saw him again with the penguin and said we told you to take him to the zoo ! The drunk man replied ....... He had, and the penguin had enjoyed it so much he was now taking him to the library :lol:

krieve
19-Jan-06, 14:33
Thats good lol

mischief
19-Jan-06, 18:30
good joke lol
i know some but i know for a fact if i put them on i'll get banned!:Razz

angela5
19-Jan-06, 19:20
good joke lol
i know some but i know for a fact if i put them on i'll get banned!:Razz

More than likely.lol:lol: Earlier it took me nearly 10 minutes to post a joke it was'nt to bad, no rude or offensive words were used..within 10 minutes it was removed!!! be careful what jokes you post,,stick to why did the chicken cross the road?:eyes

melted_wellie
19-Jan-06, 19:25
A drunken man was walking along the road with a penguin, the police pulled over to him and told the man to take the penguin to the zoo straight away. a few hours later they saw him again with the penguin and said we told you to take him to the zoo ! The drunk man replied ....... He had, and the penguin had enjoyed it so much he was now taking him to the library :lol:i first heard that in 1982........the old ones are the best.

willowbankbear
19-Jan-06, 21:01
That was quite amusing M&L :lol: :lol: :lol:

scrapydoo
22-Jan-06, 15:55
Thats a funny one lol