PDA

View Full Version : G.D.MacLeod

anneoctober
27-Oct-08, 16:04
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm sure it'll be "moved" if not !:lol:
George is going into hospital in Inverness tomorrow, he'll be out of commission for around two weeks, so NO breakdowns are allowed to happen until he's better!!
Many troublefree motoring miles to you all............. [lol]
Anne xx

nannydip
27-Oct-08, 16:09
Sorry to hear that anneoctober, but we wish George a speedy recovery x

oldchemist
27-Oct-08, 17:05
Yes - hope everything goes OK.

George Brims
27-Oct-08, 19:28
Best wishes to George for a speedy recovery. I hope they have all the required spare parts before they start.

eric pollard
28-Oct-08, 15:52
good luck with the op g mac

mallster
28-Oct-08, 15:55
All the best to g mac and wish a speedy recovery

hotrod4
28-Oct-08, 17:50
All the best to George.

anneoctober
29-Oct-08, 13:24
Thanks to all who have sent George best wishes thro' e Org, by 'phone and in person. Will keep you posted !:) BTW - drive safely . Anne xx

johnlc
29-Oct-08, 15:22
Hi anne hope george is fine and hope he gets well soon
Will make sure my wee peugeot doesnt breakdown

Love lyndsay and john

xxx

anneoctober
30-Oct-08, 10:16
Operation successfull ! George would like to thank everyone for their concern and will be back wi a vengence in a couple o weeks ;)

Torvaig
30-Oct-08, 14:30
Good to hear and that sounds like a threat more than a promise! Hope you are all ready to spoil him when he comes home...:)

kendo
30-Oct-08, 16:03
Operation successfull ! George would like to thank everyone for their concern and will be back wi a vengence in a couple o weeks ;)
Brilliant news Anne , tell George best wishes for a speedy recovery as the Citroen needs a service!!!!![lol] all the best carola and kenny

anneoctober
31-Oct-08, 15:28
Brilliant news Anne , tell George best wishes for a speedy recovery as the Citroen needs a service!!!!!all the best carola and kenny
Hey, bluenose ! George had just been thinking he had n't seen you for a while, - still quality motor from quality dealer - you can't go wrong! ;) Hope you, Carola & girls are well and ready for tonight !Anne x
BTW Geo is upright & breathing, but thats all I can confirm at the minute! :eek:

anneoctober
12-Nov-08, 15:40
Update - Geo is back in the garage but only able to do "light work" as in nothing like clutch jobs etc - ( before Hotrod4 decides he wants his computer room light bulb changed............ [lol])
Many thanks for everyone's kind wishes. :o)

Dynamic Sounds
13-Nov-08, 20:54
Hope he get better soon so I can pass that paperwork onto him for my new vehicle....

...infact better get well quick cos I'll prob need it sooner rather than laters

Whitewater
13-Nov-08, 23:30
Nothing too serious I hope. All the best for a speedy recovery. Hope he will be fixing clutches soon.

hotrod4
14-Nov-08, 07:08
Update - Geo is back in the garage but only able to do "light work" as in nothing like clutch jobs etc - ( before Hotrod4 decides he wants his computer room light bulb changed............ [lol])
Many thanks for everyone's kind wishes. :o)
Would I ever aks such a thing? :rolleyes:
You bet I would!!!!
Give george all my best.