PDA

View Full Version : The Vatican

phoenix
18-Jan-06, 14:07
Just wondering what you all think with regards to the stories in the press etc about secrets being hidden in The Vatican...........if there are what could they be................and what sort of effect it would have on humanity if these secrets were revealed..........or is it a wind up so as to make money and sell books, make films, tourist industry benefits etc etc etc ........if there really is a Big Secret what can it be?:confused:

scotsboy
18-Jan-06, 14:19
The Pope was a Nazi? Nah we know that one already.

JAWS
18-Jan-06, 14:40
Perhaps he's not really a Catholic. Now that really would be a big secret! :lol:

Whitewater
18-Jan-06, 15:28
Pheonix,
Since the days of being put to death as a heritic have passed, there has been and still are many books and articles being written and discussions taking place on the manner in which St Paul hijacked the gospels for the control freaks in Rome which has now become the vatican.

There has been a couple of articles on Channel 4 by Dawkins regarding this, in fact there is a thread on here "The Root of All Evil" is the title I think, it is well worth have a read through.

phoenix
18-Jan-06, 18:44
Whitewater I have already read through The Root of All Evil, I never saw the Vatican mentioned:confused: Im asking this question as in one of the daily papers today theres an article about The Vatican having documentation about William Wallace hidden in their archives. Bishop William Sinclair apparently wished him to be made a saint so documentation in respect of William Wallace was sent to Rome, also mentioned is The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons by Dan Brown............just makes me wonder what they have hidden there thats all.......the article makes out theres a four mile long stretch of documents relating to Scotland..........I dont suppose there is anyone on Caithness.org who has access to the Vatican? [smirk]