PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone network

Derlyn
24-Oct-08, 17:02
I've no vodafone signal in Thurso again!!! Anyone else having problems?

Torvaig
24-Oct-08, 17:06
Yep! :roll: Blooming nuisance isn't it?

floyed
24-Oct-08, 17:10
I am O2 and this last couple of weeks i have been having problems to:~(

sweetpea
24-Oct-08, 18:54
I've had no signal since early this afternoon, It seems to be happening more and more lately, and often at the start of the weekend.

daviddd
24-Oct-08, 19:50
Yes, poor Vodaphone in Castletown and Latheron

sweetpea
26-Oct-08, 16:26
I've had no reception since Friday afternoon. Anyone else experiencing this?

newpark
26-Oct-08, 16:27
yeah no reception since Fri afternoon

Ash
26-Oct-08, 16:32
i have no 02 signal since this morning!!

Moonboots
26-Oct-08, 16:36
Yea the o2 network in thurso has been down since this morning once again.

sweetpea
27-Oct-08, 18:45
I got a signal as soon as I left Thurso today but no signal when I returned. Phoned vodafone to ask about ti but they said nobody had reported a fault!

Goldie
27-Oct-08, 18:58
Yes we have been having trouble too! I can recieve calls easier from out of the area than the calls made from Thurso area. We have 4 vodafone users all with different phones in the house. We have had trouble on and off for the last month but this last week has been worse with the last few days being almost dead!

I phoned Vodafone at first he tried to say it was my phone, which I explained was new and just deliverd by them! after a fashion have been told they have a mast down. The guy said the the fault only happened today, but I'm not sure that he was really on the ball, as I told him I have had problems getting worse for the last month. They said I am the only user in the area that has contacted them about the problem!!! I doubt that can be true. I am hoping that they will sort their problems out. Vodafone for the last 4 years have been fine for me with no connection problems. Maybe they will reduce our rental? lol until they resume the service again.

Cheers

unicorn
27-Oct-08, 19:01
I asked for a line rental refund one time before when we had problems for about a week but they would not give it at all.

Derlyn
27-Oct-08, 19:23
I phoned on Friday and reported the fault and again on Saturday and they said they were working on it!!! At 1st they tried to say it was my phone but I managed to convince them it wasn't. Getting a bit fed up of vodafone it's happening too often now.:~(

hopper.65
28-Oct-08, 13:07
I'm with t mobile and always get a really good signal.

anneoctober
28-Oct-08, 13:16
I phoned on Friday and reported the fault and again on Saturday and they said they were working on it!!! At 1st they tried to say it was my phone but I managed to convince them it wasn't. Getting a bit fed up of vodafone it's happening too often now.
My vodafone has been off since Friday and is still dead! As already mentioned this is becoming quite commonplace, and it does'nt matter HOW much you complain :mad: guess which numpty recently renewed her contract wi them.........[evil]

mums angels
28-Oct-08, 13:19
mines been down since Thursday :(

anneoctober
28-Oct-08, 14:56
WOOOO HOOOOOOOO !! vodafone is back !! [smirk]

mums angels
28-Oct-08, 15:05
Yip mine back on now have to catch up with messages now :lol:

pauline79
28-Oct-08, 15:05
Hi, my vodaforne is still not working. That has been since thursday, im not even getting the emergencies only message. Anyone else still having problems?:mad:

anneoctober
28-Oct-08, 15:22
Hi, my vodaforne is still not working. That has been since thursday, im not even getting the emergencies only message. Anyone else still having problems?:mad:
No, wifie still have strong signal, tho how long that will last for who knows!! :eek:

shin chan
28-Oct-08, 15:27
I have had no signal since Friday afternoon. I have now got a signal which has just come back this afternoon. Not very strong but able to receive messages. I did send an email to vodafone yesterday to complain about paying for a phone and not been able to use it. Still awaiting a reply.????