PDA

View Full Version : Harbour Chip Shop

oldchemist
24-Oct-08, 15:41
:mad:

Parked my car on the street outside the Harbour Chip Shop yesterday. A guy who I think is the owner came out and shouted at me to "shift that - it is blocking my customers". I did move the car because I was concerned that it could have been damaged if I left it. There were no customers in the chip shop (it was lunch time) nor were there any when I returned about 30 mins later. Suspect that parked cars are not his biggest problem. What a prat. Won't be buying anything there in future.

floyed
24-Oct-08, 17:30
Not a very nice way to treat potential customers, he could of said it in a better way.

Blondie
24-Oct-08, 18:01
He may own the shop but not the road! I wouldn't have moved no matter how he said it! [evil]

sprint95m
24-Oct-08, 19:16
[QUOTE=oldchemist;449608Parked my car on the street outside the Harbour Chip Shop yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Why did you park there, when there is ample parking available close by, all of which is free?
Parked cars outside that shop can be a bit of a nuisance to people driving past, but far worse are the parked cars on the junction at the Harbour Cafe. If you have ever driven down Saltoun Street you'll know what I mean?

superted
24-Oct-08, 19:28
Why did you park there, when there is ample parking available close by, all of which is free?
Parked cars outside that shop can be a bit of a nuisance to people driving past, but far worse are the parked cars on the junction at the Harbour Cafe. If you have ever driven down Saltoun Street you'll know what I mean?

What has that got to do with the price of bread?