PDA

View Full Version : Scooba

Julia
23-Oct-08, 21:57
Has anybody else got one, mine has developed a problem and I'm totally stuck on how to sort it out.

Sapphire2803
23-Oct-08, 21:58
1. Oooooooh I am sooooooo jealous!!!

2. What sort of problem?

brokencross
24-Oct-08, 08:12
Use a brush, mop and bucket[lol] Had to google "scooba" to find out what in the hell it was!!

over-the-ord
24-Oct-08, 15:52
had to google too, but now i know whats going on my christmas list! [lol]

are they good as they look? when working!

joxville
24-Oct-08, 15:56
I haven't a Scooby Doo what a Scooba does! [lol]

Or is it a Scooba doesn't?

northener
24-Oct-08, 16:04
I haven't a Scooby Doo what a Scooba does! [lol]

Or is it a Scooba doesn't?

In my continuing quest to promote Bernard the Polar bear....here's what happens when you buy a Scooba:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqrgTUgacc

Julia
24-Oct-08, 17:09
Scooba is great when working, cleans very thoroughly indeed, I have a Roomba too but he works just fine. I have no warranty for Scooba as he is from the US. I've packed him off to see if my BIL can fix him.

telfordstar
24-Oct-08, 18:19
not meaning to be cheeky in anyway but isnt one of things just being to lazy to hoover?

joxville
24-Oct-08, 18:32
not meaning to be cheeky in anyway but isnt one of things just being to lazy to hoover?

That's what I thought,(I googled it). Isn't it enough that a man invented the Hoover to make housework easy for women.

marlyn
25-Oct-08, 09:36
I don't think it is being lazy! Life is so busy and full of other things these days, any gadgets that help to cut down housework are fantastic! my kitchen floor just doesn't get washed often enough.

I want one!!! off to persuade hubby - think I am in a dream world!!!

Julia
25-Oct-08, 14:43
It could be viewed as being lazy but the way I see it is the machine does a far more thorough job and does not need supervised, I can go off out and leave it cleaning, I leave it cleaning when I go to bed and I come down in the morning to a nice clean floor. My floors have never been so clean, not easy with two dogs, it's great and hygenic for the wee one romping about. I just love gadgets too! ;)

ocd
25-Oct-08, 20:01
Has anybody else got one, mine has developed a problem and I'm totally stuck on how to sort it out.

I must be in the wrong job, I couldn't afford one even if I wanted it!!!

Good old hands and knees with bucket of water and cloth for me!

Venture
25-Oct-08, 20:20
It could be viewed as being lazy but the way I see it is the machine does a far more thorough job and does not need supervised, I can go off out and leave it cleaning, I leave it cleaning when I go to bed and I come down in the morning to a nice clean floor. My floors have never been so clean, not easy with two dogs, it's great and hygenic for the wee one romping about. I just love gadgets too! ;)

Where did you get it from Julia? I want one too. With two dogs I'm constantly washing floors. How does it work around objects etc.