PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, I've been rumbled....

Torvaig
23-Oct-08, 13:33
Oh no, I've been rumbled! After decrying banks, politicians etc., on here, I now find I cannot get into my digital banking! :~(

I didna mean hid honestly, now can I get my pension please, pretty please? [disgust]

pat
23-Oct-08, 13:49
this comes as we are getting older Torvaig - memory loss is a terrible thing!!

helenwyler
23-Oct-08, 17:15
Did you think you could slag off the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE with impunity, Torvaig? :evil [lol]

Muah muah muah muah !

Torvaig
23-Oct-08, 17:17
this comes as we are getting older Torvaig - memory loss is a terrible thing!!

Haha, I like it Pat! :lol: Maybe I should try the dog's bed; he often runs away with things.....;)

Torvaig
23-Oct-08, 17:22
Did you think you could slag off the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE with impunity, Torvaig? :evil [lol]

Muah muah muah muah !

I should have known better Helen. If I am not seen again in the next 24 hours, please inform the authorities....i.e. Bill and Niall :lol:

Angela
23-Oct-08, 17:34
Oh dear, Torvaig, I fear thou hast taken the name of the bank in vain....;)

Retribution is at hand and the end of thine internet banking hath come!:eek:

percy toboggan
23-Oct-08, 17:35
Personal preference of course but I would not bank online.
I do have a savings account fior my grandaughter but that's it.
I think security is compromised. I realise I'm lucky having so many branches of different banks to hand, I might think differently if I was in a remote location.

In fact I know I would, now't to do wi' bankin' though ;-)

Torvaig
23-Oct-08, 17:43
[quote=Angela;449207]Oh dear, Torvaig, I fear thou hast taken the name of the bank in vain....quote]

And not for the first time Angela I can assure you ;)

Torvaig
23-Oct-08, 17:46
Personal preference of course but I would not bank online.
I do have a savings account fior my grandaughter but that's it.
I think security is compromised. I realise I'm lucky having so many branches of different banks to hand, I might think differently if I was in a remote location.

In fact I know I would, now't to do wi' bankin' though ;-)

Percy, you could always keep it under the bed like all those who live in remote locations! ;)