PDA

View Full Version : satellite

sweetpea
21-Oct-08, 18:48
I've had no signal for a while now, assume it's the weather in Thurso. Anyone else having probs?

justine
21-Oct-08, 19:08
nowt wrong with the signal in wick, must be the radioactive waves from dounreay.

Put a strainer on your head should help with the radioactivity leak.:lol:

kriklah
21-Oct-08, 19:33
no problems in halkirk either. have you checked all your connections and card? also if its rather windy its possible you dish has shifted

hell raizer
21-Oct-08, 19:36
i'm in thurso and my sky is okay, try switching it of at the wall for a couple of minutes as that works for me.

sweetpea
21-Oct-08, 19:42
i'm in thurso and my sky is okay, try switching it of at the wall for a couple of minutes as that works for me.

Aye I've tried that thanks, but TBH I've moved onto radio now so I'm just going to leave it till tommorrow.:)

sweetpea
21-Oct-08, 19:43
nowt wrong with the signal in wick, must be the radioactive waves from dounreay.

Put a strainer on your head should help with the radioactivity leak.:lol:

Lol, the waves are fine, just the signal heading in the wrong direction. As for radioactivity I couldna care less aboot that.:)

balto
21-Oct-08, 19:58
we lost the sound on our one about 5.30, was starting to panic as the football was on and the other half would have been like a child that lost his toy, thankfully it came back.

sweetpea
21-Oct-08, 21:51
we lost the sound on our one about 5.30, was starting to panic as the football was on and the other half would have been like a child that lost his toy, thankfully it came back.

You shouldna need sound for football though:lol:

balto
22-Oct-08, 10:17
You shouldna need sound for football though:lol:
personnally myself wouldnt have been bothered if there was no signal, but the oh is just obsessed about the game and no sound would not have been worth the mumping and moaning he would have done, mind you his team ost 3-0 so it didnt really matter anyway. lol

Fran
23-Oct-08, 02:48
Nothing on my tv tonight and i am in wick