PDA

View Full Version : found cat

south view 7
21-Oct-08, 09:33
just found this cat at the trinkie, ph.609191 for details.....http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/southview7/cat006.jpg

Blondie
21-Oct-08, 09:47
My friend lives up near there and I'm sure thats the cat thats always wandering around. I think its a stray she said.

Not 100% though.

balto
21-Oct-08, 10:23
what a lovely looking cat, hope she either gets home soon or you find her a loving home.

binbob
21-Oct-08, 10:32
ohh...lovely wee cat...can not beleive she is a stray.i hope some cat lover will take her in.if not,will she go to balmore???

good for u taking the time to help her.

KCI
21-Oct-08, 11:06
What a gorgeous cat!
Hope her owner's come forward, or that someone takes her in. Such a shame.

Liz
21-Oct-08, 16:57
Oh what a lovely wee cat!

Here's hoping she does have owners who will come forward soon.:confused

Do you know what she is like with other animals? She doesn't look very old?

teenybash
21-Oct-08, 19:12
Beautiful pussycat....look at those eyes :eek: Hope her owners contact you or a lovely home found.........looks a real sweetie.:)

south view 7
21-Oct-08, 20:43
Oh what a lovely wee cat!

Here's hoping she does have owners who will come forward soon.:confused

Do you know what she is like with other animals? She doesn't look very old?
she is good with other animals,but we can"t keep her as we have two cats and a dog who are not speaking to us tonight!!!http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/southview7/cat012.jpg

carasmam
21-Oct-08, 20:54
Aah what a bonnie cat. Shame the others' noses are out of joint having to share you with an interloper ;)

Hope he/she is reunited with her owner soon

balto
21-Oct-08, 20:57
oh what a lovely picture she looks so content, just a pity you cant keep her as she looks so at home.

Blondie
21-Oct-08, 22:14
Have you heard anything yet? Where will it go?

Its a lovely cat! Aren't ginger cats lovely? ..................... and grey ones and tabby ones and black ones and ................... lol :lol:

Liz
21-Oct-08, 22:21
I would love to give her a home but am afraid in case Suzy my cat gets upset.

She has only just become happy again after losing Tiggy and I would hate to upset her.

Have you been in touch with Cats Protection and the SSPCA in case she is missing?
Also, Cats Protection would put her details on their website.

Liz
21-Oct-08, 22:44
Have you heard anything yet? Where will it go?

Its a lovely cat! Aren't ginger cats lovely? ..................... and grey ones and tabby ones and black ones and ................... lol :lol:

Are you tempted?

ciderally
22-Oct-08, 00:17
what a beauty....cant have her sorry....dogs in this house dont like cats much

Fran
22-Oct-08, 03:27
Is she a kitten? Such a gorgeous cat, same colour as mine, doesnt look like a stray. Good luck.

Blondie
22-Oct-08, 16:14
Are you tempted?

I'm always tempted :roll:

south view 7
22-Oct-08, 20:48
Because our cats are females i called him a her in my original post and i suspect he has been dumpted out here as this is where our second cat came from hence her name "Trinkie" anyway if he is not claimed i have a cat lover who will take him, as her own cat disapeared four month ago and she has been looking for a replacement and like us all she thinks he is beautifull..........

teenybash
22-Oct-08, 21:16
Really good new that HE has his lovely home waiting if no one claims him.......he is lovely, such a pretty colour....Happy outcome I think for this young man.:)

Liz
22-Oct-08, 22:08
Because our cats are females i called him a her in my original post and i suspect he has been dumpted out here as this is where our second cat came from hence her name "Trinkie" anyway if he is not claimed i have a cat lover who will take him, as her own cat disapeared four month ago and she has been looking for a replacement and like us all she thinks he is beautifull..........

I am so glad you have a loving home waiting for this beautiful wee fellow. I have a real soft spot for gingers.

Well done for taking him in and caring for him. Kind folk like you make up for the horrible ones!

purplelady
22-Oct-08, 23:20
Well done geogre have no doubt you would keep it if you could