PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts

brandy
17-Jan-06, 12:58
what do people think of the idea of an Orger T-shirt?
you can have t-shirts made up easy enough.. dont think it would be to hard..
as far as paying for them paypal is always great.. could ask Bill about it if everyone liked the idea of having caithness.org tshirts made.
would be great advertisment for the website as well!

Julia
17-Jan-06, 14:51
How about someone coming up with a design which is downloadable, it would be very easy to print it off onto iron-on transfer paper and probably a lot cheaper than going to the expense of buying shirts and having them printed.

brandy
17-Jan-06, 14:54
thats a great idea!
you can get the iron on transfers easy for your printer*G*
come on guys lets see who can come up with the best design then we can set up a comp. and vote on them *Grins* winner gets to be the ones we print!

Saveman
17-Jan-06, 15:15
How about something simple?

melted_wellie
17-Jan-06, 20:45
put Pooh Pooh and Connie down for half a dozen each,i know they would wear them with pride everyday.

ice box
17-Jan-06, 22:25
you can stick me down for one but i hope thats not the only design and hope it tight so it show my six pack lol

Saveman
17-Jan-06, 22:32
That was just an idea.....I'm sure there are better ideas out there somewhere...

angela5
17-Jan-06, 22:35
Great idea Brandy i would buy quite a few so that i'd have 1 for wearing everyday.

brandy
17-Jan-06, 23:27
would love to have a t-shirt but not to sure what the rules are.. not sure if trademarked or not..
so we should ask permission first!

Lucy
18-Jan-06, 14:45
I have to wear office dress for work every day so could only wear a t-shirt at the weekends. Would really love a mouse mat with Caithness.org logo so i could take one to work and have another for the house as well. Just a thought.

Niall Fernie
18-Jan-06, 17:22
We're working on it, watch this space, t-shirts, mouse mats, mugs, hats and fridge magnets all on the way. A competition seems like a great idea, we'll have a bit of a chat about it and let you all know what we come up with.

krieve
18-Jan-06, 18:11
We're working on it, watch this space, t-shirts, mouse mats, mugs, hats and fridge magnets all on the way. A competition seems like a great idea, we'll have a bit of a chat about it and let you all know what we come up with.
why don't you use something like your avatar for the design without web site admin on it .

Niall Fernie
18-Jan-06, 19:26
Thats kinda what I had in mind, although without the background gradient, maybe more like the main site logo.

Had a quick word with my dad and we're getting the bones of a competition together, will post details on here (and the front page) once we've sorted out the printing/delivery side of things.