PDA

View Full Version : new tattoo shop/Inver Ink (merged threads)

Fantoosh
19-Oct-08, 20:36
hey just wondering if anyone knows what street the new tattoo shop is on? or where abouts it is?

cheers

emszxr
19-Oct-08, 20:46
i think it in that new building/flats where la scala was, but opp the pet shop. next to bus station. not heard any reports yet tho but interested to see what like.

Jeid
19-Oct-08, 21:10
I went there a couple of weeks ago and got a tattoo. Very good work indeed, VERY clean.

rs 2k
19-Oct-08, 21:13
Inver Ink

18, Margaret St, Inverness, Inverness-Shire IV1 1LS
Tel: 01463 229276

Is this the place?

purplelady
20-Oct-08, 00:25
I saw it yeserday it is down the side as you come along from bus station it looks very nice from outside

BazzaG
20-Oct-08, 08:55
Is it appointment or walk in tattooist

Jeid
20-Oct-08, 18:44
You just walk in Baz.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/jeid2000/CIMG5554.jpg

They did this for me

Julia
20-Oct-08, 20:40
Nice tat Jeid!

I noticed another shop has opened, tattooswhileyouwait.com (http://tattooswhileyouwait.com/Site/Welcome.html)

thebigman
20-Oct-08, 23:44
Nice tat Jeid!

I noticed another shop has opened, tattooswhileyouwait.com (http://tattooswhileyouwait.com/Site/Welcome.html)

Would be interesting to see how you get tattoed if you didn't wait :-)

Fantoosh
22-Oct-08, 21:59
I am actually going to the Two tone tattoo shop in Inverness on the 28th, anyone been there before?

anneoctober
23-Oct-08, 16:00
You just walk in Baz.

They did this for me
Whats the story behind your tat? you can tell I've been watching too much Miami Ink.........:eek: Cool tat dude [lol]

funky-dunky
23-Oct-08, 21:39
You just walk in Baz.

They did this for me

that looks wicked but sore i really want to get a tattoo but to scared haha

Whitewater
23-Oct-08, 21:57
I think I should get a couple of eyes done on my bum. I keep telling Mrs Whitewater I havn't got eyes there, it may keep her happy.

hotrod4
26-Oct-08, 09:01
Got mine done yesterday in Dingwall.
Have to admit that the guy is very good.
The only thing is you have to have a thick skin, not for the tattoo but for his banter! :)
He is very upfront with his "banter" but he does a damn good job.
Got my bulldog that I wanted 20 years ago!. Annoyed by the fact it didnt hurt, wasnt sore at all expected immense pain but got little more than a scratch!,but still took me 20yrs to pluck up the courage to get it done ;(
The arm isnt sore so if anyone tries to put you off by saying it hurts they are lying.
I dont like pain and faint at the sight of blood, but TBH it wasnt bad at all.
Am now planning my next bulldog for my other arm so if I can do it anyone can :)
Will post a pic of it once I find the camera.

Jeid
26-Oct-08, 09:45
The pain depends on where the tattoo is. Mine hurt like hell in parts and other bits it was fine... just a matter of a few CM's apart.

beephope
26-Oct-08, 19:26
was that from flash, or did you take the design with you?

and what does he charge? per hour or per design?

questions, questions ....

sweetpea
26-Oct-08, 19:55
I've got to hang around Ness while waiting for some people soon so I'm planning to get some work done on my foot, it's a work in progress but I find that some artists are not too keen on adding to other people's work. I'd love to find someone who will do freestyle. I've been to the guy in Dingwall among others and I'd rate him.

hotrod4
26-Oct-08, 19:59
I've got to hang around Ness while waiting for some people soon so I'm planning to get some work done on my foot, it's a work in progress but I find that some artists are not too keen on adding to other people's work. I'd love to find someone who will do freestyle. I've been to the guy in Dingwall among others and I'd rate him.

I have heaed thet the guy at "tattoos while you wait" in greig Street does lots of free hand stuff.
His site is pretty good.
http://www.tattooswhileyouwait.com/Site/Where.html

He has exceeded his bandwith so you wont be able to view at the mo. Busy guy!!! ;)

sweetpea
26-Oct-08, 20:05
The pain depends on where the tattoo is. Mine hurt like hell in parts and other bits it was fine... just a matter of a few CM's apart.

I've never found them painful.When I started the work on my foot everyone kept saying it would be sore because of all the bones but it wasn't sore at all. Sometimes the healing process can be the sore bit, when it scabs over.

loganbiffy
26-Oct-08, 20:15
I don't find getting tattooed painful at all, i quite like the sensation.

The new Inverness shop is supposed to be very good, I am keen to check it out for myself, although it is kind of hard to resist getting discounted tattoos from a friend who is a tattoo artist, lol.

sweetpea
26-Oct-08, 20:16
I don't find getting tattooed painful at all, i quite like the sensation.

The new Inverness shop is supposed to be very good, I am keen to check it out for myself, although it is kind of hard to resist getting discounted tattoos from a friend who is a tattoo artist, lol.

Lucky you, if I had a friend,local, who could do them I wouldn't bother travelling.

Julia
26-Oct-08, 20:26
My right foot hurt worse than the left, the tat on my right goes near the toes and that pain was the worst, the guy from Dingwall did it but it was my own design although the butterfly was nicked off the internet. It's part of work in progress and will eventually carry on up my leg.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa296/jmbudge/P1070096.jpg

Hibeechick
27-Oct-08, 09:54
I had a wee look at the new shop in Inverness last night when I was passing through. It was closed as it was later on but it looks good!

sjr014
29-Oct-08, 23:20
I got a tattoo done in Inver Ink yesterday and its fab delighted with it! Fab that you can just pop in, don't need to book! Else i would never of gone through with it! Shop nice and clean and staff were good crack!

Fantoosh
29-Oct-08, 23:27
Hey everyone just wanted to recommend the Two tone tattoos in Inverness. went there yesterday and the lady Lisa is great. I couldnt believe how gentle she was and so precise, making sure that every little bit was coloured in completely. Was hard to find her shop though and its appointments only because she works on her own. She is also half the price of the Inver Ink place.

emszxr
30-Oct-08, 08:49
where is two tone?

Errogie
31-Oct-08, 10:20
O.K. so I'm curious about this craze for body art. What happens to the tattoo quality when you grow old and wrinkly or pile on a lot of extra weight in the picture area and of course when you change your girl friend or football team?

And of course sooner or later some archaeologist will come along and dig you up and then try to understand what was going on in society at this time

hotrod4
31-Oct-08, 11:44
And of course sooner or later some archaeologist will come along and dig you up and then try to understand what was going on in society at this time

You mean I will still have my tatt when I am a skeleton?
They never said it was through to the bone when I got it done,I thought it was only skin deep!!! [lol]

DeHaviLand
31-Oct-08, 22:12
O.K. so I'm curious about this craze for body art. What happens to the tattoo quality when you grow old and wrinkly or pile on a lot of extra weight in the picture area and of course when you change your girl friend or football team?

Change your football team? If only life were that easy!

sjr014
01-Nov-08, 00:15
O well i got value for money if in hundreds of years if they dig me up and its still there!!!

Errogie
01-Nov-08, 09:47
Have been watching a lot of archaeology programmes lately and you'd be surprised how much skin can be left if you are buried in a dry climate or of course get the pharoh embalming treatment. And then there's the famous deep peat treatment where you come out with a marvelous sort of coppery sheen which could happen if you fall into a bog on the way home from a dance in Halkirk's Ross Instsitute in Halkirk.

In fact why doesn't some enterprising undertaker start marketing burial sites in the flow country but then somebody in Scottish Natural Heritage would probably get their knickers in a twist!

quiteone
06-Nov-08, 21:52
i was recently down in inverness and went to the tattoo studio called inver ink!! its excellent. 3 tattooists, hundreds of designs plus they can draw freehand and spend plenty time making sure u are happy.

Great..... have to recommend them to anyone interested in a good tattooist. one very happy customer :D

sjr014
06-Nov-08, 21:55
Have to agree with you! I got a tattoo done last week there and am very happy with it!

hammers
09-Nov-08, 19:01
Hi There
Just got a tattoo done yesterday by Gary at Inverness Tattoo Centre,have to recommend them as his work is excellent.Will defo be going back for more

cheers

hammers

sweetpea
09-Nov-08, 23:24
I got one last week too and have to say they are really good. One of the guys said his mate was up here scouting around for a shop in Thurso.

Julia
09-Nov-08, 23:34
That would be great if a shop opened here in the county!

anneoctober
10-Nov-08, 09:43
Are the guys at Inver Ink local peeps or from all over? Would love to see some pics of Orgers tatts from them - pretty please........!!;)

quiteone
10-Nov-08, 21:48
they have been up the last 2 wkends...as far as i know its thurso they r planning opening. one guy is italian,one south african and not sure about the other!! hope they open soon.:D

hammers
10-Nov-08, 22:44
Would be nice having tattoo shop locally,the only down side going to inverness is having to take the dreaded mother in law.[lol][lol][lol]

gardenergirl
11-Nov-08, 13:31
Jason at Inverness tattoo centre has done a couple of piercings for me and he's the best piercer I've been to, I wouldn't like to trust anyone else now. I'm thinking about going in for another one soon!

I'd like a tattoo one day, a little butterfly or something, probably on my ankle, but I can't find a design I like, and can't draw to save myself! :~(

kitty kat
11-Nov-08, 16:11
would love to see some pictures on here

hotrod4
23-Nov-08, 13:45
Heres the one I got done in Dingwall. definitley planning another few to match it. Will definitely get another Bulldog, this time I want one with Union Jack boxer shorts on and a cigar in his mouth!!!:eek:
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s337/jinxd_2008/PICT0086.jpg

Nibbler
24-Nov-08, 09:26
Hi All

Seeing these tattoos reminds me, its time for another one.

I had my last two done by John in Nairn. I found him to be excellent and not too long a wait for bookings either.

These are the works John did for me:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/deeker_01/Photo-0079.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/deeker_01/Panther.jpg

The panther is a back patch and took 10 hours in total to do. Pity help me when it starts to fade and has to be redone!!!! :roll:

Must admit, there are nice tattoos out there

Valerie Campbell
24-Nov-08, 12:26
I've read all these comments because I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. In fact I've been thinking about it for over 10 years! I've thought it through but I still wonder about the pain element. Is it genuinely more like a scratch? If it is, I think I'll go for it before I get too old. You guys all seem really enthusiastic about them and intend going back for more so it can't be that bad, can it?

emszxr
24-Nov-08, 13:15
the outline is the sorest part. i do have a high pain threshold so it doesnt bother me. in fact i really enjoy being tattooed and find it very relaxing. there is parts on your body that will be less painful. i would say go for it.

hotrod4
24-Nov-08, 13:32
I agree, it took me 20 years to get it done and it wasnt that painful.
Got mine on the forearm which I have been reliably informed is one of the least painful places to get it done.
Wife got hers on the inside of her wrist and she said it was quite painful but its a pain easily forgotten.
I actually found the colour more painful than the outline as he went over it a few times to ensure good coverage.

Connor.
24-Nov-08, 13:32
I love the feeling of getting a tattoo. The outline is probably the worst but even that isn't that bad. It just feels like a scratch. I got this done in Florida. I am 17 but as long as you are over 16 over there(in most places) it is completely up to the artists discretion. I am planning to get another one done at "tattooswhileyouwait.com"(also their web address) in Inverness.
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6692/lpic5000xt7.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/976/lpic5007ih0.jpg

anneoctober
24-Nov-08, 13:36
I love the feeling of getting a tattoo. The outline is probably the worst but even that isn't that bad. It just feels like a scratch. I got this done in Florida. I am 17 but as long as you are over 16 over there(in most places) it is completely up to the artists discretion. I am planning to get another one done at "tattooswhileyouwait.com"(also their web address) in Inverness.
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6692/lpic5000xt7.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/976/lpic5007ih0.jpg
Now that's fantastic, I love the colours, beautiful Koi fish :D

young_fishin_neep
24-Nov-08, 21:38
i got my first tatoo in england, im not happy with it, i want it recoloured, hopefuly get it done over christmas when im back down south... i still want another two atleat

heres a pic of what i have so far and the one i want next, the one i want next aint quite finished yet though, and the pic of the one i have now was taken when it started scabbing could do with taking a new one of it to show the flaws in it

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/kazzii91/modifidetatooimage.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/kazzii91/PICT0133.jpg

Valerie Campbell
30-Nov-08, 20:02
the outline is the sorest part. i do have a high pain threshold so it doesnt bother me. in fact i really enjoy being tattooed and find it very relaxing. there is parts on your body that will be less painful. i would say go for it.

I got my tattoo yesterday and am delighted with it! And I agree with you, the outline is uncomfortable but the whole experience was great!!!

emszxr
30-Nov-08, 20:06
good on you. what did you get. you planning number 2 yet :)

Valerie Campbell
01-Dec-08, 11:32
Sun, moon and a trail of stars. And yeah, I'm planning number 2 but I'll wait til next year...It's such a good feeling to have actually done it.

mm1ii2aa3
03-Dec-08, 00:11
that looks wicked but sore i really want to get a tattoo but to scared haha
It is a very good one, i will try it. what is the telephone number? Do we need to book before we go?

thebigman
03-Dec-08, 12:04
i got my first tatoo in england, im not happy with it, i want it recoloured, hopefuly get it done over christmas when im back down south... i still want another two atleat

heres a pic of what i have so far and the one i want next, the one i want next aint quite finished yet though, and the pic of the one i have now was taken when it started scabbing could do with taking a new one of it to show the flaws in it

Pull your breeks up woman! :-)

unicorn
03-Dec-08, 12:34
That is the first time I ever tried to take pics of my tattoos in 12 years, not easy. Both mine were done by Angie in inverness tattoo studio

anneoctober
03-Dec-08, 12:40
That is the first time I ever tried to take pics of my tattoos in 12 years, not easy. Both mine were done by Angie in inverness tattoo studio
Absolutely beautiful unicorn :)

unicorn
03-Dec-08, 12:49
When are you getting yours done anne :D

anneoctober
03-Dec-08, 15:17
When are you getting yours done anne :D
As soon as I can decide what I would like to have emblazoned on me arm.........!! [lol]

Julia
03-Dec-08, 16:34
Thats us booked in @ Tattoos while you wait in Inverness, my boy's dad is getting a large polynesian back piece and I am having my leg tattoo that was fudged by the guy in Alness redone. Can't wait.

gardenergirl
08-Dec-08, 16:53
Thats us booked in @ Tattoos while you wait in Inverness, my boy's dad is getting a large polynesian back piece and I am having my leg tattoo that was fudged by the guy in Alness redone. Can't wait.

When are you getting it done? Does the guy have much of a waiting list?

Julia
08-Dec-08, 17:16
When are you getting it done? Does the guy have much of a waiting list?

We are the last week in January, it just so happened he had no appointments for that day so we could choose which time suited us.

Was in Inver Ink on Saturday morning and what a queue! It's not very private either, big shop windows looking in on more big windows looking in on the tattooists doing their work. I hope they pull the blinds if tattooing someones bum [lol]

goggs1987
09-Dec-08, 22:26
got a bit of inkage done myself ... not at inverness - elsewhere.

...as far as pain goes - as previous people have said, getting the intial outline done is a bit nippy ... especially on the bone of the elbow!!.. but once you're ten minutes in - its fine! ...... anything 3 + hours though, does start to get sore :lol: not gonna lie!!

cameroncara
13-Feb-10, 17:27
I had a tattoo done yesterday at Inver Ink and i just want to recommend them as i thought they were amazing i wanted a custom tattoo done and they designed it for me. Took 3 hours to complete but delighted with the results, see for your self.
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/cameroncara/101_2435.jpg

Vistravi
13-Feb-10, 19:17
Brilliant tattoo cameroncara :)

I have a butterfly on my right forearm which though i have it covered up alot at work and at home sometimes i love to look at as i think its a brilliant tattoo. I'm very pleased with it. Mine was an hour and very painful. Was yours sore?

I hope the itchness passes very quickly for you. The healing process for my butterfly seemed to take ages and it was so unbelievable itchy. :eek:

This is the custom tattoo i got done at tattoos while you wait in inverness

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac291/MJA1988/DSC00147.jpg?t=1266086188

northener
13-Feb-10, 19:38
I had a tattoo done yesterday at Inver Ink and i just want to recommend them as i thought they were amazing i wanted a custom tattoo done and they designed it for me. Took 3 hours to complete but delighted with the results, see for your self.
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/cameroncara/101_2435.jpg

Decent job, that. Nice to see something different.

Pity one of the horses is cross eyed, though.;)

ducati
13-Feb-10, 20:53
Decent job, that. Nice to see something different.

Pity one of the horses is cross eyed, though.;)

And has five legs.

I like the ones you get in Thailand up your leg that "they" tell you say good luck or somesuch.

I have a joke about a tattoo but its too rude so I'll just give you the punchline: Welcome to Jamaica, please enjoy your stay.

Laugh if you've heard it

cameroncara
13-Feb-10, 23:04
And has five legs.

I like the ones you get in Thailand up your leg that "they" tell you say good luck or somesuch.

I have a joke about a tattoo but its too rude so I'll just give you the punchline: Welcome to Jamaica, please enjoy your stay.

Laugh if you've heard it

Sorry which horse has five legs????

cameroncara
13-Feb-10, 23:07
Brilliant tattoo cameroncara :)

I have a butterfly on my right forearm which though i have it covered up alot at work and at home sometimes i love to look at as i think its a brilliant tattoo. I'm very pleased with it. Mine was an hour and very painful. Was yours sore?

I hope the itchness passes very quickly for you. The healing process for my butterfly seemed to take ages and it was so unbelievable itchy. :eek:

This is the custom tattoo i got done at tattoos while you wait in inverness

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac291/MJA1988/DSC00147.jpg?t=1266086188

Your tattoo is very pretty and nice bright colours also. No mine was not sore thankfully, but really hoping that its not going to be to itchy lol.:Razz

telfordstar
13-Feb-10, 23:32

never heed them there just taking the mick, its lovley.

flash
14-Feb-10, 00:01
Ignore them, I love it

northener
14-Feb-10, 00:06
Guilty as charged...just teasing.:Razz

Connor.
14-Feb-10, 01:09
I got my half sleeve in InverInk and I can't say i was impressed, most of the lines aren't done correctly i.e. wonky lines/gaps in it. He had the cheek to charge me £220 for it without colour.

He told me not to wash it while it healed(my leg tattoo previously posted on here, i was told to wash.) The difference being, the one i didn't wash ended up not healing properly and the ink has spread out.

When i can afford to get the colour done on it(another £200-300 he quoted), i will take my business elsewhere to tattooswhileyouwait.com or Edinburgh Red Hot and Blue(correct me?).

ducati
14-Feb-10, 01:17

Made you look [lol]

Serenity
14-Feb-10, 01:22
I got my half sleeve in InverInk and I can't say i was impressed, most of the lines aren't done correctly i.e. wonky lines/gaps in it. He had the cheek to charge me £220 for it without colour.

He told me not to wash it while it healed(my leg tattoo previously posted on here, i was told to wash.) The difference being, the one i didn't wash ended up not healing properly and the ink has spread out.

When i can afford to get the colour done on it(another £200-300 he quoted), i will take my business elsewhere to tattooswhileyouwait.com or Edinburgh Red Hot and Blue(correct me?).

Which artist did it? The Glaswegian (I think) who owns it is good, the guy with dreads not so much. IMO.

cameroncara
14-Feb-10, 10:50
Made you look [lol]

tell you , yo had me worried lol.......:lol:
I was studying the pic just in case.

I cant remember his name but it was the glaswegian that did mine, I was not charged nearly as much as you I was well under £200 for mine.

I have been told to wash it, but not to soak it under the shower.

Thanks for the comments and even those that like to tease lol, i really should get to know the jokers. ha ha !!
xx

ducati
14-Feb-10, 11:05
tell you , yo had me worried lol.......:lol:
I was studying the pic just in case.

I cant remember his name but it was the glaswegian that did mine, I was not charged nearly as much as you I was well under £200 for mine.

I have been told to wash it, but not to soak it under the shower.

Thanks for the comments and even those that like to tease lol, i really should get to know the jokers. ha ha !!
xx

Sorry, I should be locked up sometimes. It is fab though :cool:

cameroncara
14-Feb-10, 12:22
lol, glad you like it though x

Connor.
14-Feb-10, 18:31
Which artist did it? The Glaswegian (I think) who owns it is good, the guy with dreads not so much. IMO.

The glaswegian guy was the one who did it.

The spanish guy with dreads was doing a dragon on another guy which looked amazing :(

cameroncara
14-Feb-10, 18:36
The glaswegian guy was the one who did it.

The spanish guy with dreads was doing a dragon on another guy which looked amazing :(

Oh thats sucj a shame as his work i thought was very good........wonder if he was having a bad day??

Murph
14-Feb-10, 20:49
shop in rosyth for tattoos second to none he has a website crossroad tattoo studio you have to remember its for life so i recomend him

Hibeechick
14-Feb-10, 22:18
The guy with the dreads did my one and its lovely.

If in Edinburgh looking for a tattooist I highly recommend Tribal.

Serenity
14-Feb-10, 22:58
I obviously caught him on a bad day! But Connor, just wondering, did you say anything to him? If he knew you weren't happy he might have suggested something. Although I know you didn't see the final result into later.

cameroncara
15-Feb-10, 10:47
I obviously caught him on a bad day! But Connor, just wondering, did you say anything to him? If he knew you weren't happy he might have suggested something. Although I know you didn't see the final result into later.

Im sure if you had gone back once it healed he might have tried to make it look better, i know when i was leaving he said if i was'nt happy or had questions just to call, but i have to go back down once its healed as he wants to take more pics of mine.

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-10, 11:13
Aww i want another tattoo now! :~( Cant get one for ages tho so its poop! Think when i can get one i will be going to Inver Ink tho. The work from there looks awsome. :D

Connor.
15-Feb-10, 15:33

Im sure if you had gone back once it healed he might have tried to make it look better, i know when i was leaving he said if i was'nt happy or had questions just to call, but i have to go back down once its healed as he wants to take more pics of mine.

Well, i said it looked alright on the day, but it's only on closer inspection you notice these things.

I've went back after asking for colour but both times i've asked him the prices have varied.

I might be harsh in my ways but if they've done a not so good job the first time round, don't want them to have a second stab at it.

These are the problems with it:

Lines wonky
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7319/20100215135309.jpg

At the right eye, it's smudge out making it uneven.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1987/20100215135255.jpg

On the lines(suppose to be a japanese sun, the line breaks for a small bit then is really thick.
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3271/20100215135231.jpg

Connor.
15-Feb-10, 15:41
Straight after it was done:

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4624/20090523135956.jpg

cameroncara
15-Feb-10, 16:57
Straight after it was done:

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4624/20090523135956.jpg

Yeah i can see what you mean and that straight after it was done it does not look like it has any gaps. What a shame.

northener
15-Feb-10, 16:59
Connor, to be honest there's nothing there that is a real problem.

When you look at one line in isolation, you will pick up on any 'wobbles'. Fill the line in with colour and you'll not see it.

BTW I've got a topless girl with a club foot.;)

Moral of this is that I shouldn't fidget whilst getting the outline done.....:Razz

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-10, 17:13
Connor i see what you mean. Obviously there are going to be wee wobbles and things but i think yours are slightly more noticeable than they should be. Colour would be able to cover that up a bit though.

I have 4 tattoos, 3 done by the guy in alness and im less than impressed with them. When i got them done it was the greatest thing ever. I have a dragon on my arm which actually has a whole part missing, lines wobbly, some lines thicker than they should be etc etc...the other 2 are the same.

But my 4th tattoo was done by my boyfriend (not an actual tattoo artist) but he has all the equipment and its excellently done. Lines are brilliant. Healed quickly aswell.

cameroncara
15-Feb-10, 19:45
I do think that if you added colour it would be fine, my sister also had a horse tattoo done, she could not stand the pain of the outline so chicken out of getting the rest finished, i personally think it looks bad as lines not straight etc but if she got it filled it would cover most of the mistakes i think thats the thing with outline work it does need to be finished and coloured.

jemmarobertson
27-Aug-10, 11:25
Inver Ink is down by the bus station down a small ally way.
I got my 1st tattoo there, and it is very clean! but i am not happy with the tattoo, there are bits missing out of the tattoo. i was told to use Savlon by them now as that was my 1st i did it but when i went to get my 2nd and 3rd in Alness the man told me not to use white creams as it takes the color out your tattoo and my 2nd and 3rd are much better than my 1st. and although inver ink is walk in with no appointment i went in on my 18th birthday and spent the whole day in inver ink, and i didn't think they staff were that friendly.

I WOULD DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND KC'S TA TU IN ALNESS.

jac1791
28-Aug-10, 11:54
the guy with dreeds did my tigers head on my back, no colour, but half his nose tip is missing -- id never go back -- only words he said the 1 1/2 hours i sat there was u ok mam... since then iv been to Carl in Dingwall, he was great , got the tattoo i wanted customed just for me and everyone comments how unusual it is -- tiger prints around my wrist. plus he made u so welcomed and relaxed, with cups o tea and chatting all the time .... cant wait to go down again for my next tat hopefully next week....

wickblast
28-Aug-10, 13:22
the guy with dreeds did my tigers head on my back, no colour, but half his nose tip is missing -- id never go back -- only words he said the 1 1/2 hours i sat there was u ok mam... since then iv been to Carl in Dingwall, he was great , got the tattoo i wanted customed just for me and everyone comments how unusual it is -- tiger prints around my wrist. plus he made u so welcomed and relaxed, with cups o tea and chatting all the time .... cant wait to go down again for my next tat hopefully next week....borderline tattoo in berwick has some very good stuff the only thing is its not easy to get an appointment i was lucky the man came in on his day off i would not go anywhere else shawn is a reel gent