All Welcome
(Players Must Be 18 Years or over)
All profits to Thurso Town Improvements

Gogglebox
18-Jan-06, 12:00
a wee bump up

Bobinovich
20-Jan-06, 13:49
I've got relatives up over that time but they've never played before - will they be OK to play?

Gogglebox
22-Jan-06, 16:27
Anyone and everyone (as long as they are 18 or over) is welcome and its a good chance if you have never played to come along and learn how easy bingo is

Plus its a bit of fun and you get a chance to win good money aswell

Gogglebox
25-Jan-06, 17:57
A wee bump up the listings purely and cynically for advertising purposes-sorry!

pedromcgrory
26-Jan-06, 04:32
bump it up as much as you like,no-ones going anyway.
says who you ,

wickerinca
26-Jan-06, 04:41
I would go if I was there....purely to lend my financial support!! After all, Thurso Town Improvements need as much money as they can possibly get!!:lol: :lol:

Gogglebox
26-Jan-06, 14:35
15 Hours Ago 10:13 PM
partygirl bump it up as much as you like,no-ones going anyway.
(Dont know how you get the quote so i'll copy & paste)

So you wont be making it then Party Girl
Shame

Bingo as much as it is maligned is very much enjoyed by a wide range of people in the community and and also gives players an opportunity to win decent amounts of cash plus at the same time raising some money to pay for things locally like Town Xmas Lights, Kids play parks etc so for those of you who do enjoy a night out and a game of bingo come along and suppor the local community

By the way thanks for bumping it up again PartyGirl

happy_larry
26-Jan-06, 19:53
house!...........

Loafer
26-Jan-06, 22:48
Gogglebox

When did you fall out with the Legion? Tha's where these things used to be hosted, wasn't it?

The Loafer

Gogglebox
27-Jan-06, 02:46
I left back in September/October but the bingo was set up so that it could be straightforward, ongoing and anybody could run it

Ive just been asked to run a couple for a few other charities to raise them some funds

There was no big fallout -contrary to popular rumour, we both went our seperate ways fairly amicably
They wanted to do things at a certain pace that i thought was holding other things back.
I decided rather than have to have to keep going driving my self loopy with frustration i would leave after discontent became apparent about the speed of change from others who preferred when the place limped along

At the end of the day its something i've never really been directly asked so never properly answered but i am aware of a load of rubbish being spread around by particular characters but the vindication for my efforts was very apparent on their recent Financial Year balance sheet

The reason these charity ones are in the Royal is because its difficult to hold charity ones in the same place when they are running them as part of a business income stream

Loafer
27-Jan-06, 08:11
I left back in September/October but the bingo was set up so that it could be straightforward, ongoing and anybody could run it

Ive just been asked to run a couple for a few other charities to raise them some funds

There was no big fallout -contrary to popular rumour, we both went our seperate ways fairly amicably
They wanted to do things at a certain pace that i thought was holding other things back.
I decided rather than have to have to keep going driving my self loopy with frustration i would leave after discontent became apparent about the speed of change from others who preferred when the place limped along

At the end of the day its something i've never really been directly asked so never properly answered but i am aware of a load of rubbish being spread around by particular characters but the vindication for my efforts was very apparent on their recent Financial Year balance sheet

The reason these charity ones are in the Royal is because its difficult to hold charity ones in the same place when they are running them as part of a business income stream

Gogglebox

I had a similiar thing with the Legion committee many years ago. They were actually jealous of my idea's and the fact I wasn't an ex-serviceman. It really got to them.

You are well out of it.

The Loafer