PDA

View Full Version : halloween

miss swanson
17-Oct-08, 12:50
hi i was just wonderin wat weekend would people be dressin up for halloween for the pubs?i no halloweens on a friday would it b the friday or the saturday people would go out?

floyed
17-Oct-08, 19:37
Well i am going out on the 1st November Saturday and i have heard that quite a lot of people are planning party's ect for that night not the Friday.

Cant wait to get dressed up, just waiting for the costume to arrive:eek:

brandy
17-Oct-08, 19:51
*laughs* im dressing up as indian (american version) on the 29th as im a chaperone for the schol disco at my little boys school. then on halloween i will be taking them trick or treating.. so dont know if i will be allowed to dress up or will they be to horrified!

henry20
18-Oct-08, 08:41
hi i was just wonderin wat weekend would people be dressin up for halloween for the pubs?i no halloweens on a friday would it b the friday or the saturday people would go out?

Not sure what town you are in, but I just saw a banner outside Y Not advertising a halloween party on the Saturday night!

edayhouse
18-Oct-08, 21:46
i think that we will be celebrating on the Friday.

On the Halloween note what do you guys generally put in your goodie bags to give to the kids that come to the door?? Monkey nuts? Sweets?
x

hotrod4
19-Oct-08, 15:29

On the Halloween note what do you guys generally put in your goodie bags to give to the kids that come to the door?? Monkey nuts? Sweets?
x

Most of the lovely wee nippers round my way like nothing better than a wee bottle of buckie or a crack pipe in their bag!

Give them monkey nuts and they look at you with utter disgust [lol]

spiggie
19-Oct-08, 16:17
Does anyone know when the haunted house is on up in Thurso?

Fantoosh
19-Oct-08, 18:32
Not sure what town you are in, but I just saw a banner outside Y Not advertising a halloween party on the Saturday night!

The ynot halloween party is actually this saturday, the 25th

jay
20-Oct-08, 08:12
I'm a bit confused - why would halloween not be the Friday night - that is the 31st?

lazytown
20-Oct-08, 08:47

x

We tend to give sweets, crisps and fruit.
A lot of kids don't like monkey nuts and or have allergies, but we do have a little bag of them for those that do want them.

lildj
24-Oct-08, 17:45
Does anyone know when the haunted house is on up in Thurso?

fri 31st and sat the 1st 6.30 to late :)

floyed
24-Oct-08, 17:55
I'm a bit confused - why would halloween not be the Friday night - that is the 31st?

Halloween is the friday night, but i thought we were being asked what night we were going out drinking!

brandy
24-Oct-08, 17:59
urk, i meant to say the 30th the disco is on the 30th *G*

miss swanson
29-Oct-08, 16:04
yea thats wat i asked wat night is people goin out dressed up and drinkin

floyed
29-Oct-08, 16:54
yea thats wat i asked wat night is people goin out dressed up and drinkin

Thought ats what you ment:D