PDA

View Full Version : Lost Black & White cat at Westfield

Amowat
16-Oct-08, 14:53
Lost two weeks ago large black and white male neuteured cat, very friendly in Westfield area near bridge. Any information would be great.

teenybash
17-Oct-08, 12:00
Here's hoping your black and white friend reurns home safe and sound.....please keep us posted.

balto
17-Oct-08, 13:28
hope you cat turns up safe and well soon, dont know how i would handle it if i lost any of mine.

Amowat
18-Oct-08, 17:03
Hi, thanks for your concern. Sorry, but no sign yet. Am going to search the ditches beside the road to see if I can find him. Its a shame because he was dumped about five years ago and we took him in and gave him a good home/life so hopefully we will find him safe and well. Will keep you posted.

Amowat
19-Oct-08, 14:49
Very sorry to say that I found my dear friend dead in the ditch beside the road. Obviously he was hit by a passing car. It`s a shame that the car driver didn`t stop and lift him to where he could be seen. I know that if I killed someone`s pet I would try my best to find out the owner. Thanks to everyone for their concern.

binbob
19-Oct-08, 15:44
so very sorry to hear this very sad news.god bless him,.
take care..

teenybash
19-Oct-08, 17:39
I am really gutted for you and your little friend whose life has been cut short..............sad,sad,sad...........:~(

Liz
19-Oct-08, 17:44
I am so, so sorry for your loss. :(

The loss of a much loved pet is hard to bear.

Margaret M.
19-Oct-08, 18:21
Aw, that's not the ending we were hoping for -- so very sorry for your loss.