PDA

View Full Version : Speculation grows over Madonna divorce

mccaugm
15-Oct-08, 13:48
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20081015/tts-uk-madonna-9f2a6e4.html

I for one find this quite sad. They have 3 children involved in this who will doubtless be affected badly, especially as the divorce (if it happens) will be very public.

I hope if the divorce does happen that the children will be their main priority. Three children, two large egoes and a one large pot of money does not bode well for them.

squareman
15-Oct-08, 14:02
Sad indeed. Its obviously just the media looking for a story. Who cares ! Ordinary couples divorce every day, they don't get the same attention.

Ash
15-Oct-08, 14:05
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20081015/tts-uk-madonna-9f2a6e4.html

I for one find this quite sad. They have 3 children involved in this who will doubtless be affected badly, especially as the divorce (if it happens) will be very public.

I hope if the divorce does happen that the children will be their main priority. Three children, two large egoes and a one large pot of money does not bode well for them.

yeah i agree
its been on the cards for awhile, i just hope the kids come 1st when it all happens....

Gizmo
15-Oct-08, 14:34
Why exactly would anyone care?, it's nobodys bloody business but theirs, this obsession with the private lives of celebritys is quite sad really.

cd1977
15-Oct-08, 16:07
Seconded.

This is a private matter involving people we dont know, have never met, and never will meet.

Why should we care?

Ash
15-Oct-08, 16:15
you could say that about all things put in newspapers or magazines
some people are interested in that kind of thing

Bruce_H
15-Oct-08, 16:21
On behalf of the United States, I would like to sincerely and deeply apologize for Madonna. We dearly wish that she would stop being such a flamboyant idiot, especially because she choses to do so while as a guest in someone else's country.

Sincerely

Bruce H

cd1977
15-Oct-08, 16:32
I dont feel a shred of sympathy for the kids involved.

They are hardly going to have led normal lives up until now.

They will have been pampered to the nth degree, a la mum & dad. What's the worst that can happen? They get $5 million dollars a year allowance instead of 10? Oh, my heart bleeds :roll:

These kids probably think credit crunch is a Kelloggs product.

And Mad Donna is completely talentless anyway just to put the tin lid on it.

Alice in Blunderland
15-Oct-08, 16:36
Why exactly would anyone care?, it's nobodys bloody business but theirs, this obsession with the private lives of celebritys is quite sad really.

And of course your fingers just accidently hit the mouse as it hovered over this thread. You werent actualy wanting to view this then. :lol:

Gizmo
15-Oct-08, 17:16
you could say that about all things put in newspapers or magazines
some people are interested in that kind of thing

You mean nosey women and bored housewives?

Gizmo
15-Oct-08, 17:19
And of course your fingers just accidently hit the mouse as it hovered over this thread. You werent actualy wanting to view this then. :lol:

The post title gave all the information i needed, i knew exactly what i was going to post before i read anything, and quite honestly, i didnt even read the original post in full.

balto
15-Oct-08, 20:34
sorry but i am not really bothered about this, as divorce is a common thing, just because they are famous and have money, why should it make the fact that they are divorcing any worse than say your ordinary working man and woman, at the end of the day they still have kids that have to be considered in all this and that at the end of the day, is the most important thing isnt it.

joxville
15-Oct-08, 21:17
Hopefully it won't turn into another Heather Mills/Paul McCartney scenario and they'll put the kids first-the way it should be. My ex-wife and I split amicably and put the welfare of our son above our own problems. However we didn't have pots of money or huge egos to contend with.

daviddd
15-Oct-08, 21:23
It's true, they've split! Madonna may yet be mine lol!

purplelady
15-Oct-08, 23:21
I have recently been though a breakup and it is not easy to say the least but he kids will never suffer they have the money to make sure of that xxxxxxxxxxxxx

rockchick
16-Oct-08, 04:43
What makes you think that, just because your parents have money, that makes it easier for the kids when their parents split up? Material goods are a poor substitute for the security of having your family in one piece. Some things money just can't buy!

hotrod4
16-Oct-08, 06:02
I dont feel a shred of sympathy for the kids involved.

They are hardly going to have led normal lives up until now.

They will have been pampered to the nth degree, a la mum & dad. What's the worst that can happen? They get $5 million dollars a year allowance instead of 10? Oh, my heart bleeds :roll:

These kids probably think credit crunch is a Kelloggs product.

And Mad Donna is completely talentless anyway just to put the tin lid on it.

So you cant be a parent then?

"dont feel a shred of sympathy" ??????? :(

What about the emotional trauma that these kids will go through? Yes they may have privileged lives but that doesnt mean that they wont suffer. "Money doesnt bring you happiness" I think is the saying.

I think you are tarring the kids with their parents brush!!!!

cd1977
16-Oct-08, 09:34
Why would I have any sympathy for multi-millionaires, children or not? Their existence is a different world altogether from ours. I would suggest the divorce is pretty much irrelevant to them, given the world tours their mother has been embarking on for some time. They will be "looked after" by paid hands.

Do you think their mother sits at home of an evening and cooks the kids dinner, perhaps reads them a bedtime story?

If so, perhaps you better go and have a lie down.