PDA

View Full Version : Persil School Tokens

kas
14-Jan-06, 23:51
If anyone out there uses Persil washing powder, and knows any children who attend Pennyland Primary school, could they please keep the Persil stars and give them to the children they know.

Pennyland Primary school is collecting the Persil star tokens, and can then redeem them for arts and crafts materials for the school.

They are located on the top of the box. A standard 1.1kg box has 5 Persil stars.

Many Thanks

Big G
15-Jan-06, 00:52
If anyone out there uses Persil washing powder, and knows any children who attend Pennyland Primary school, could they please keep the Persil stars and give them to the children they know.

Pennyland Primary school is collecting the Persil star tokens, and can then redeem them for arts and crafts materials for the school.

They are located on the top of the box. A standard 1.1kg box has 5 Persil stars.

Many Thanks

Also persil tablet boxes have them on too, at the top on the flap - i have already put one into the school but i'll keep collecting! :D

kas
15-Jan-06, 01:06
Thats ace. It only takes a second to cut out and I know that the school will appreciate it.

DW
15-Jan-06, 01:18
Don't you think it sucks that we have to use this method of commercial exploitation to provide materials for our schools. We already pay enough in taxes!

dirdyweeker
15-Jan-06, 02:11
On the subject of collecting for schools....old china needed for Hillhead in Wick to smash up for tile making. Starts Monday though!