PDA

View Full Version : Havn't laughed so much in ages!!

neepnipper
12-Oct-08, 08:39
Saw this website on BBC news CLICK, www.talkingpets.org (http://www.talkingpets.org), me oh my I've just put Murphy my springer on there and havn't laughed so much in ages, give it a go and see what you think!

unicornleather
12-Oct-08, 09:35
LOL, had fun with this one, sent a email using my Lurcher who looks alot like one of the photos!
Thanks for that, Oz

Kevin Milkins
12-Oct-08, 11:20
That is really funny. I thought I might send a few emails with the saved product ,but I am a bit concerned about giving out email details of my own let alone friends.:eek::confused Why would anyone go to the trouble of setting up somthing like this unless they wanted somthing in return.IE details.
Am I being a sceptic?

neepnipper
12-Oct-08, 12:07
Yes, I think you are, as I said it was on CLICK on BBC News 24 and I'm sure they wouldn't be telling you about dodgy websites!

carasmam
12-Oct-08, 16:12
Thats brilliant neepnipper, thanks for the link :lol:

Kevin Milkins
12-Oct-08, 16:28
Call me old fasion but when I get asked for my Email address and password folowed by a request for my friends Email details ,alarm bells start ringing.
Surely with those details access can be gained to my computer from a remote location ?

neepnipper
12-Oct-08, 16:50
Doesn't it only do that if you try to access your contacts, you can just type the recipients e-mail address in and then it doesn't ask for your password.

ciderally
13-Oct-08, 23:12
yea liked that one ....