PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! bubbles in season!

brandy
11-Oct-08, 21:49
arghhh! bubbles has just started her second season! the first one she hardly bled at all.. just a spot or two... never saw much of anything!
but today noticed she was very grumpy! even growled at ben when he decided to roll on top of her! (shes a very laid back girl!) but tonight she was sitting there and when she stood up there was the blood!! yuck! how do i keep blood from every inch of the house and is there anything that i need to do to keep her comfy or what not?
seriouslly guys her first season you wouldnt even known it was there!
and before anyone jumps on the why isnt she dressed bandwagon.. and are you gonna breed..
nope not gonna breed, she was just a year old this past may.
the vet recommended that we wait until her second season was over before we had her dressed, as that would give her more time to mature.
sooooo... is there anything i need to know, other than to keep boys away from her?

carasmam
11-Oct-08, 21:53
A pair of bloomers Brandy, thats all she needs :lol::Razz

binbob
11-Oct-08, 21:55
arghhh! bubbles has just started her second season! the first one she hardly bled at all.. just a spot or two... never saw much of anything!
but today noticed she was very grumpy! even growled at ben when he decided to roll on top of her! (shes a very laid back girl!) but tonight she was sitting there and when she stood up there was the blood!! yuck! how do i keep blood from every inch of the house and is there anything that i need to do to keep her comfy or what not?
seriouslly guys her first season you wouldnt even known it was there!
and before anyone jumps on the why isnt she dressed bandwagon.. and are you gonna breed..
nope not gonna breed, she was just a year old this past may.
the vet recommended that we wait until her second season was over before we had her dressed, as that would give her more time to mature.
sooooo... is there anything i need to know, other than to keep boys away from her?

i use denim doggy pants[from usa..available on pet planet].
pampers are also useful..but u may need to cut a hole for her tail!!!

dragonfly
11-Oct-08, 22:26
poor bubbles! noticed today that there were disposable doggy pants in P@H :confused

Kevin Milkins
12-Oct-08, 06:17
Megan has just gone off now, but it can be a bit testing.Knickers and inserts are a good option.Good luck with Bubbles.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/sexynickers.jpg

brandy
12-Oct-08, 08:19
thanks guys! will try the knicers idea. i do have some pull ups left over from when ben wore them, could also try them as they can just be tossed easily enough!