PDA

View Full Version : I was just wondering

skydivvy
13-Jan-06, 15:01
Excuse me, but I was just wondering. there seems to be a lot of diffent names on the forum since I've been away. Do we have some new users? Or have the old users changed their names? Some of the old guys seem to have disappeared.

Bumblebee
13-Jan-06, 16:06
:p Yep, I think you're right on both there, Skydivvy, 'cos there seems to be new users as well as some older ones that have changed their names. How long have u been a member for?

Chillie
13-Jan-06, 16:43
Excuse me, but I was just wondering. there seems to be a lot of diffent names on the forum since I've been away. Do we have some new users? Or have the old users changed their names? Some of the old guys seem to have disappeared.

Well Excuse me, life does go on so what's your gripe

melted_wellie
13-Jan-06, 23:27
Well Excuse me, life does go on so what's your gripeyour the man.

krieve
13-Jan-06, 23:33
why would anyone want to change their name what would be the point.

spiggie
14-Jan-06, 23:40
Well Excuse me, life does go on so what's your gripe

It was just a simple question, no need tobe rude chillie, and don for that matter!

teddybear1873
14-Jan-06, 23:49
i changed mine cause i forgot ma password...silly me

nicnak
15-Jan-06, 00:38
I have noticed some people have logged in under new names cos they have been suspended under their old name!

Astra
15-Jan-06, 00:49
Well iam just back after being suspended for quoting a swear word and there seem to be a lot more people on line . I say the more the better the crack will be good and its good to see some new faces .

fed-ex
15-Jan-06, 01:27
Well iam just back after being suspended for quoting a swear word and there seem to be a lot more people on line . I say the more the better the crack will be good and its good to see some new faces .tut tut, banned, thats a dsgrace , I would never get myself in such a predicament,,,you should be ashamed

Astra
15-Jan-06, 01:30
tut tut, banned, thats a dsgrace , I would never get myself in such a predicament,,,you should be ashamed
Yes you should..... lol

fed-ex
15-Jan-06, 01:31
should what???????????:roll:

katarina
15-Jan-06, 11:46
i changed mine cause i forgot ma password...silly me

I did too. emailed Mr Fernie and he gave me a new one.

JAWS
15-Jan-06, 12:09
Depends how long you've been away, skydivvy.
I changed mind a few years ago because the system lost some posters in one of the upgrades.
The only reason I did it was because I felt like a change, but there was no ulterior motive involved.