PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help

melt
07-Oct-08, 12:29
I have just learnt of a lady who lives out at Groats who is a spiritualist called Christine. I would like to book a session with her but no one has her number, is there anyone who knows her contact details so I can give her a ring.

jay
07-Oct-08, 12:32
the number on her business card is - 07751 886619

I thought she was really good by the way

melt
07-Oct-08, 12:35
Thanks very much Jay thats brill I will give her a ring:D

telfordstar
07-Oct-08, 12:46
Think i might join you never been before but have heard good things.

sjr014
07-Oct-08, 13:17
I went wasn't impressed £25 and everything she told me was completly random and could probably apply to many folk living in Caithness?! But worth a try!

silverfox57
07-Oct-08, 14:00
just phone me and will look up your posts and profile before you come and will tell you all about youself .£20 less tax .here is one for free if you have stocks or shares,you are all doomed,

telfordstar
07-Oct-08, 14:02
just phone me and will look up your posts and profile before you come and will tell you all about youself .£20 less tax .here is one for free if you have stocks or shares,you are all doomed,

Ats a good one:lol:

jay
07-Oct-08, 15:04
I don't know much about these kind of things and Christine is the only one I've been to, but I can tell you that she told me a lot of things that were bang on, named people that she couldn't possibly have known about (and not common names either). When the appointment was booked someone else booked it for me so Christine had no information about me at all, not even my name. She also told my daughter some things about my family down south which was just to acurate to be made up - certainly made me consider things with an open mind

rockchick
08-Oct-08, 02:23
If she's that good, shouldn't you just wait by the phone for her to call you? :D;)

Metalattakk
08-Oct-08, 02:31
I don't know much about these kind of things and Christine is the only one I've been to, but I can tell you that she told me a lot of things that were bang on, named people that she couldn't possibly have known about (and not common names either). When the appointment was booked someone else booked it for me so Christine had no information about me at all, not even my name. She also told my daughter some things about my family down south which was just to acurate to be made up - certainly made me consider things with an open mind

Jay, you've been charged good money to be manipulated. No more, no less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading

dirdyweeker
08-Oct-08, 11:34
Personal experience............save your money for better things!

jay
08-Oct-08, 11:46
18 months ago I would have agreed with you, actually went to the appointment very dubious - all I can tell you is that I told her absolutely nothing about myself, I was not prompted with questions and there is no way she could have known anything about me prior to the visit (as I said - she didn't even have my name) the detail and descriptions she gave me were unbelievable, naming people with uncommon names and telling me things about their lives that I have since confirmed with my mother. she told my daughter my cousin's name, that he lived in australia, what he did for a living, the name of the person he worked for and that he'd committed suicide - my daughter didn't even know he'd existed never mind how he died, - and said she didn't know anyone of that name.

I don't know how to explain it - I wish I did! all I know is it worked for me and left me wondering just what is out there..............

p.s haven't tried seeing anyone else