PDA

View Full Version : Can you dye my hair?

mccaugm
07-Oct-08, 11:04
I have bought a hair dye but don't trust myself to do it properly. I Did try once and it was an unmitigated disaster. Is anyone free to do this for me? I am in Halkirk.

riggerboy
07-Oct-08, 11:07
give mook a shout he`s pretty good at it, usually does his moustache and his 1 eyebrow before going home from offshore, cant see there being much difference between his moustache and a head of hair, ??????

mccaugm
07-Oct-08, 11:09
;)
give mook a shout he`s pretty good at it, usually does his moustache and his 1 eyebrow before going home from offshore, cant see there being much difference between his moustache and a head of hair, ??????

Thanks but think I will decline that kind offer....;)

balto
07-Oct-08, 11:11
i always do my own, but noway would i trust myself to do someone elses, hope you find someone willing to do it for you, i am sure you will. good luck.

Dadie
07-Oct-08, 11:13
Is it a root touch up or whole head colour?

Going lighter or darker?

mccaugm
07-Oct-08, 13:38
Is it a root touch up or whole head colour?

Going lighter or darker?

Whole head colour slightly lighter...why can you help me....?

Thumper
07-Oct-08, 13:53
Have you done the 48hr test?Also have you considered that although you have bought a slightly lighter shade it may not turn out the same shade as on the box?I regularly do my Mums and friends hair for them,its not that hard but you have to consider all the things that can go wrong,when did you last dye your hair? x

Julia
07-Oct-08, 15:14
I have bought a hair dye but don't trust myself to do it properly. I Did try once and it was an unmitigated disaster. Is anyone free to do this for me? I am in Halkirk.

If you lived in Wick I would have happily done it for you, I've dyed both my own hair and plenty of other peoples

mccaugm
07-Oct-08, 16:11
About 5 or 6 weeks ago, hubbies cousin did it but think she is working nights. It turned out fine....

justine
07-Oct-08, 16:15
My oh does mine and hes very good. Any chance of your oh doing yours for you, men make a good job, i thinks its something to do with the consequenses if they get it wrong.:lol:[lol]

mccaugm
07-Oct-08, 16:23
My oh does mine and hes very good. Any chance of your oh doing yours for you, men make a good job, i thinks its something to do with the consequenses if they get it wrong.:lol:[lol]

I will run that by him...somehow doubt it though....he might have to turn his face away from his computer games...and that would never do. Tee hee hee.....

Ash
07-Oct-08, 16:24
my other half does mine and makes a great job :D
no one believes me when i say he did it