PDA

View Full Version : You couldn't make it up!

Aaldtimer
07-Oct-08, 02:39
The world's economy is going to hell in a handbasket and this creep seems to find nothing wrong with his actions!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7655178.stm

Tristan
07-Oct-08, 06:41
The world's economy is going to hell in a handbasket and this creep seems to find nothing wrong with his actions!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7655178.stm

I wish I could say I'm surprised.

silverfox57
07-Oct-08, 08:30
we are going to see a lot more of want the fat cats have been paid to get us in the mess we are in,

mccaugm
07-Oct-08, 10:50
I read the article and all I could say was he "lived the American dream". Hope he now gets nightmares like the rest of the world currently are.

teenybash
07-Oct-08, 11:48
I think there will be a lot more that will come to light throughout this month that will reveal many misdoings within the financial world. This will only prove what we already know that we ordinary folk, both here and abroad have all been the victims to legal robbery.[disgust].....and guess what.... we will all be ripped off again as these unscrupulous will be bailed out using taxpayers money.[disgust]

badger
07-Oct-08, 12:37
When is someone going to point the finger at George Bush and Gordon Brown to say "It's your fault - you were on the bridge and you steered us into this".

If so many of us Jo Public could see that the spiralling personal debt, to say nothing of the country's debt, was going to mean trouble eventually, how did they not see it? And we didn't know the half of it, but they should have.

As to all the fat cats - they should be made to repay all those huge salaries and bonuses taken when they were gambling so happily with our money.

If we survive all this (and I don't at all like the fact that so much of our debt is owned by China), they will probably make the same stupid mistakes all over again.

Angela
07-Oct-08, 12:42
As to all the fat cats - they should be made to repay all those huge salaries and bonuses taken when they were gambling so happily with our money.

Absolutely, badger, as well as these 'golden goodbyes' they still get - do they have no shame at all? [disgust]

No need to answer that - I think we know the answer! [evil]