PDA

View Full Version : Baxter Loch Ness Festival of Running

Invisible
05-Oct-08, 20:29
Just to give a big Well-Done and Congratulations to fellow runners today in either the Loch Ness Marathon, 10K or 5K

I completed the 10k in about 1h 15, so im delighted with myself, and i recommend this run for fellow orgers and hope to see you next year.

Tighsonas4
05-Oct-08, 21:18
Just to give a big Well-Done and Congratulations to fellow runners today in either the Loch Ness Marathon, 10K or 5K

I completed the 10k in about 1h 15, so im delighted with myself, and i recommend this run for fellow orgers and hope to see you next year.
son in law ran the 10 k today and managed to knock half hour of his time tony

Tighsonas4
05-Oct-08, 21:22
son in law ran the 10 k today and managed to knock half hour of his time tony
i have it wrong he done it in 52 minscutting 10 mins of last year tony

Invisible
06-Oct-08, 20:49
If anyone knows of the location of the photos of the event then do tell i would like to see if there are some of me for my relatives abroad. They would have had plenty time to take a pic of me i wasn't going very fast lol

Tristan
06-Oct-08, 21:03
Well done.

Lester
07-Oct-08, 09:15
I completed it in 54 minutes my first 10k.What great weather we got did you see the Gorilla and the 2 girls in their wedding dresses.Ill be back next year maybe the marathon.

rainbow
07-Oct-08, 18:49
Great day - sun shone and got hotter as the race progressed. Did it in 57mins - my slowest time yet but I was nursing a cold. passed the gorilla and the two brides - great atmosphere and I thouroughly recommend it to anyone.

flowertot
07-Oct-08, 20:12
My brother in law did the 26.2 miles marathon, he did it in 2 hours 50 minutes, which is pretty good, he came 9th. :D