PDA

View Full Version : aberdeen

paddy
05-Oct-08, 14:02
can anyone recommend a good bed and breakfast or travelodge in aberdeen near codonas?something not to expensive.thankyou.

ett23
06-Oct-08, 19:39
I stayed in the Holiday Inn at Bridge of Don on the outskirts of Aberdeen last year and it was only £54 for a triple room (there were 3 adults sharing). It was a lovely room and the service was excellent and for an extra few quid each we could have opted for breakfast too but we decided to go to Macdonalds which was just across the road anyway!! Here's the link:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/925/en/hotel/abzec?rpb=rate&crUrl=/h/d/ex/925/en/rates/abzec%3Fias%3Dy&ias=y

Dynamic Sounds
10-Oct-08, 08:57
There is a premier travel inn (i think it is called that, it's the one Lenny Henry advertises) just off King Street in the city centre. It about 10 mins walk to the beach from there.

There is a hotel beside Cadona's, callthe the patio(?) but I think it is rather expensive!

ashaw1
10-Oct-08, 16:23
There is a premier travel inn (i think it is called that, it's the one Lenny Henry advertises) just off King Street in the city centre. It about 10 mins walk to the beach from there.

There is a hotel beside Cadona's, callthe the patio(?) but I think it is rather expensive!
Stayed there about a month ago and it was a total nightmare, full of stag and hen parties. I love Travel Inn's i stay in them all the time but would never stay in a city centre one again, the out of town ones are much better. Then again i suppose you might have the same problem wherever you stay in the city centre.

TanyaHorne
12-Oct-08, 16:40
Hi there, there is a premier inn on North West street. It is literaly i 5min walk to the beach front.