PDA

View Full Version : Strange Coincidence's

tigger2u
05-Oct-08, 01:37
Found it a little strange but funny that on this day especially. That it is Breadalbane kid and my own birthday. Congratulations kid :Razz
Nothing too strange there you may think but it is to me, as Breadalbane Terrace was where my GG Grandmother lived.

I know there will be many people out there with little strange coincidence like this, I'd love to hear them:D

rockchick
05-Oct-08, 14:44
Who or what is Breadlebane kid?

Kevin Milkins
05-Oct-08, 16:21
Who or what is Breadlebane kid?

I had to read the thread twice before I understood what was being said:confused

Breadlebane kid is a fellow orger.
It is Breadlebane kids birthday today and also the poster of this thread.
The poster of this thread used to live in Breadlebane lane . (Coincedence):Razz
If you look down the bottom of the first page it tells you who's birthday it is today.

What is the coincedence for me is that my name is not on the list and yet I had an email wishing me a happy birthday from Caithness .org.lol

rockchick
05-Oct-08, 17:00
Sorry if it was a daft question - I thought it might be another Orger, but couldn't find the name on the Members List so then I posted. I guess he must be a newbie.

pat
05-Oct-08, 17:01
Happy Birthday to you Kevin and to you tigger2u

Tristan
05-Oct-08, 17:19
Found it a little strange but funny that on this day especially. That it is Breadalbane kid and my own birthday. Congratulations kid :Razz
Nothing too strange there you may think but it is to me, as Breadalbane Terrace was where my GG Grandmother lived.

I know there will be many people out there with little strange coincidence like this, I'd love to hear them:D

I was thinking the same thing...coincidence?:D

PS Happy Birthday!

teenybash
05-Oct-08, 17:55
Happy birthday to all three 'Children of Libra' tigger, breadalbane and Kevin:)

Kodiak
05-Oct-08, 18:15
Just for Information Breadlebane also used to be a Bar in Dundee, one that Students used a Lot. :Razz

Happy Birthday though

pie2000
05-Oct-08, 22:31
wwwhooooo hooooooo

Happy birthday to ya do do do happy birthday to ya !!!

Aaldtimer
06-Oct-08, 02:11
Just for Information Breadlebane also used to be a Bar in Dundee, one that Students used a Lot. :Razz

Happy Birthday though

And me! Happy memories of Jim Stirling sen & jun!

Kevin Milkins
06-Oct-08, 05:06
Thank you all for the birthday wishes.
Had a good day:Razz