PDA

View Full Version : Swindlefarms Ad Lorry

Mik.M.
04-Oct-08, 20:36
Seen this bill board lorry around for the last few days,checked out the website. Makes you think! I`ll just sit back down and let the arguments commence.:lol:

changilass
04-Oct-08, 20:58
Would love to oblige and argue but I don't know what its about :~(

joxville
04-Oct-08, 20:59
I assume this is the link you forgot to post mik http://www.swindlefarms.com/

Mik.M.
04-Oct-08, 21:07
I assume this is the link you forgot to post mik http://www.swindlefarms.com/
Cheers Jox! Muppit aint I ? :lol:

changilass
04-Oct-08, 21:16
To be honest, no matter what it was about, with the price of fuel just now, I would be minded to assume that it was someone with more money than bliddy sense and therefore not worth taking much notice of.

MadPict
04-Oct-08, 21:34
Maybe he is using cooking fat diesel?..... 30p a litre or thereabouts...:)

Come to thing of it, that might just be able to harness the wind to get around...

Tighsonas4
04-Oct-08, 21:49
To be honest, no matter what it was about, with the price of fuel just now, I would be minded to assume that it was someone with more money than bliddy sense and therefore not worth taking much notice of.
he was running around wick today and at one stage had stopped in the cliff nearly blocking the entrance to the hospital tony

joxville
05-Oct-08, 11:09
Cheers Jox! Muppit aint I ? :lol:

It's muppet actually. [lol][lol]

the second coming
05-Oct-08, 20:17
Is that the same breed of muppet that was in Tescos foyer campaigning against local wind farms yesterday (Saturday)? They had a load of incorrect facts on their board and leaflets. I think in summary they simply didnt like the look of the turbines which is fair enough as its all a personal opinion. They tried debating with me but I told them I'd lived within view of a range of generation technologies and wind had its place amongst them all and was preferable to others (my own personal opinion).

Anyway, muppets or not, they didnt get anywhere with my Stadler and her indoors' Waldorf.

And i'm not a hypocrite :confused

ywindythesecond
05-Oct-08, 23:49
Is that the same breed of muppet that was in Tescos foyer campaigning against local wind farms yesterday (Saturday)? They had a load of incorrect facts on their board and leaflets. I think in summary they simply didnt like the look of the turbines which is fair enough as its all a personal opinion. They tried debating with me but I told them I'd lived within view of a range of generation technologies and wind had its place amongst them all and was preferable to others (my own personal opinion).

Anyway, muppets or not, they didnt get anywhere with my Stadler and her indoors' Waldorf.

And i'm not a hypocrite :confused
Which facts on the boards and leaflets were incorrect?