PDA

View Full Version : Reid's Bakery

Anji
04-Oct-08, 16:52
My OH and I went in here for lunch today, and were pleasantly surprised by how much it has improved since the last time we were in. The food was fresh and very tasty, as well as being reasonably priced. The staff were friendly and polite.

kitty kat
04-Oct-08, 17:57
i never used to like going in there with my young daughter as it used to be just clouds of smoke ( i am a smoker myself) it was not the sort of atmosphere you could enjoy sitting in but now i think it is fantastic. the food was great and the place has had a beautiful face lift well done Reids:)

M R
17-Oct-08, 20:27
I'd have to recomend the Sandwiches + steak pies !!!!!!!! For around £2.50 you'll get a door step (bread of your choice) with an amazin filling, fresh made every morning by gazza.....

Best in the town without a doubt...

pierre
21-Oct-08, 14:03
I have been in a few times now to take away and their stuff is really nice, their macaroni pies are yummy!
I Recommend their chippy too!

dozy
21-Oct-08, 14:15
You must be joking ! Why are they called Reid's anyway ???

balto
21-Oct-08, 15:20
You must be joking ! Why are they called Reid's anyway ???
because it is owned by the reids family, sorry but that really is a bit obvious.

dozy
21-Oct-08, 15:35
Are you saying that the folk that own the Bakery are Reids by name or by family ???

balto
21-Oct-08, 15:43
Are you saying that the folk that own the Bakery are Reids by name or by family ???
by name, it is owned by donnie reid, but it is run by his sons gary and graeme reid.