2little2late
07-Oct-08, 01:46
Not as good as Murray Anderson.

kerzbabezx
07-Oct-08, 09:24
he used to work for murry

sms
07-Oct-08, 10:51
He isnt that great at laying carpets he has done a few for me and ive had to get someone to sort it. Murray Anderson does a good job of the carpets.

U have to recommend him ur related to him lol

kerzbabezx
07-Oct-08, 15:22
He isnt that great at laying carpets he has done a few for me and ive had to get someone to sort it. Murray Anderson does a good job of the carpets.

U have to recommend him ur related to him lol

he done a few for me & done an excellant job

riggerboy
20-Oct-08, 12:50
jamie done my stairs,top and bottom lobby and i was really pleased with him, he went out of his way to make sure he cleaned up after himself to

Kodiak
26-Oct-08, 23:26
Best Carpet Fitter I know of is Richard King.

He Removed my Old Living Room Carpet and Fitted the new one, he also fixed the Loose Stair Carpet. All in under 1 Hour and for a really low price. He was Very Quick, efficent, friendly and Highly Skilled.

What more could you ask for, Oh yes one more thing he turned up on time as well.

Venture
31-Oct-08, 00:40
Not as good as Murray Anderson.

Murray does an excellent job. Fast efficient and always tidys up afterwards. Would thorougly recommend him to anyone.

eric pollard
31-Oct-08, 23:48
callum robertson is the best fitter in caithness i have tried everyone else and callum is the boy for the job so janetstreet carpets all the way !!!!!!!!!

sjr014
01-Nov-08, 00:17
Have used both Jamie and Murray and found both 2 do a fab job!

madmax
01-Nov-08, 00:46
I got Jamie Swanson to fit mine, brilliant job and he came in an evening to do it which is very handy when you work all day.

Dorrie
04-Nov-08, 17:42
Murray Anderson came and fitted one of my carpets and he was brilliant. There was no messing about, it was choose the carpet, he told me when it would be in and when he would come and fit it. That's exactly what happened and he made a really good job of it too. I have just contacted him about 3 more carpets which need replacing.

Fran
01-Dec-08, 04:01
Donnally Mackay, who had Barrogill carpet store in wick is an excellent carpet fitter and i highly recommend him.

bb1stwick
21-Dec-08, 17:11
Jamie has fitted evety carpet in my house and they look lovely. He doesn't work for Carpet Right for nothing! That means he is working for a very good business and that is not a job given to a useless carpet layer

butterfly
07-Jan-09, 01:48
jamie durrand is very good so is murray anderson but the wee guy who helps him is not great at all,when he worked for another firm i had to get it all done again at no cost to me i might add.