PDA

View Full Version : LOST. Most definately!!!

porshiepoo
12-Jan-06, 01:41
What the heck is going on with that? What a stupid ending. That was the worst I've seen since the bobby in the shower dream in 'Dallas'.

So what do you all think? Whats actually going on?

I think they're actually all dead and haven't accepted it.

ice box
12-Jan-06, 02:01
Dallas and that is ?

The Angel Of Death
12-Jan-06, 02:04
I dunno i had a feeling the ending was going to be like that i have already started downloading season two i am well and truly hooked

The producers have claimed they have enough material to run it out for 5 or 6 series if i remember correctly i just hope that the dont kill it with stupid plot lines and all that as it stands its got me eagerly awaiting each new episode

Oatcakes
12-Jan-06, 03:56
I think the end to the curent series was perfect it's done exactly wat it should have. There wont be many people misisng the second series.

I for 1 cant wait so i've already downloaded the first 9 episodes form series 2 :D

porshiepoo
12-Jan-06, 10:37
I think the end to the curent series was perfect it's done exactly wat it should have. There wont be many people misisng the second series.

I for 1 cant wait so i've already downloaded the first 9 episodes form series 2 :D

?????????????????????
From where?

Saveman
12-Jan-06, 13:29
I guess I'll just stick within the law and wait for it to come on again in the spring....;)

Best thing thats been on TV for ages IMHO

Oatcakes
12-Jan-06, 13:38
Ooops did i say download i ment my uncle George tapes it on betamax an sends them over to me

Jeid
12-Jan-06, 13:49
oh come on, this is the 21st century, surely he can afford a dvd recorder by now?

porshiepoo
12-Jan-06, 13:51
oh come on, this is the 21st century, surely he can afford a dvd recorder by now?

Ah but you can't beat the old betamax! Don't tell me it's a toploader too!!!!!!!! lol

Oatcakes
12-Jan-06, 14:06
it sure is, one of those oldskool hitachi jobs only chews every second tape. such an elegant machine :) lol

Saveman
12-Jan-06, 14:16
They were dangerous things. It was always best to clear the room and put on a crash helmet before pressing eject.

:D

Donnie
13-Jan-06, 18:48
What the heck is going on with that? What a stupid ending. That was the worst I've seen since the bobby in the shower dream in 'Dallas'.

So what do you all think? Whats actually going on?

I think they're actually all dead and haven't accepted it.

That's pretty much the trend for Lost. They're never going to tell you what you want to know because as soon as they do the series is over. I've been downloading the 2nd series and have seen up to episode 10. You do get to find out the contents of the hatch in Episode 1 and Episode 3 gives you a bit more info as to the background of the island. The thing is with Lost - every time you get an answer to one question you're left with two more questions.