PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this cat?

Fran
12-Jan-06, 01:18
A big fluffy tabby male neautured cat has gone missing in the elm Tree garage area of George Street. he never wanders away from home. Has anyone seen him?

melted_wellie
12-Jan-06, 01:19
A big fluffy tabby male neautured cat has gone missing in the elm Tree garage area of George Street. he never wanders away from home. Has anyone seen him?have you looked under the bed?

krieve
12-Jan-06, 12:43
Sorry i have not seen him but will keep an eye out for him i hope he is found soon .

mischief
12-Jan-06, 21:21
hope you get him back i have had cats go missing and it really is upsetting.

krieve
13-Jan-06, 23:49
Have you had any luck with finding your cat yet fran i hope that he comes home soon.

Fran
14-Jan-06, 02:45
thankfully it is not my cat missing, but my near neighbours much loved cat and they have searched and searched for him. i have had a pm from someone so may have some news and will let you know here if i do. thankyou for your replies.

Nivelo
14-Jan-06, 03:50
I live about 2 doors away from the elm tree and walk past it every day, will try and keep an eye out for him, i will reply if i spot him. Does he have a coller with a phone number or anything if i do spot him?

Liz
15-Jan-06, 19:33
I have spoken to the owners as they called the CP Helpline and I feel so sorry for them as it is obvious they care very much for their cat and are worried sick!:cry:

It would be worth people outside of Wick looking for him as well as his owners say he likes cars so it's possible he could have got inside a vehicle and so be anywhere!

Really, really hope he turns up safe and well very soon.

Feeona
16-Jan-06, 15:10
Hope you get the cat back safe and well! I know what its like to have a cat go wandering off on you! Once again hope the cat returns soon!

Fran
17-Jan-06, 00:45
i put up a post about my near neighbours missing fluffy tabby cat, now my own one has been missing for 2 days which is not like him as he sleeps on the bed and likes his home comforts now that he is 10 years old. he is honey and white coloured, quite big and very friendly and scared of cars, has a very slight limp.Please contact me if you see him around the elm Tree garage area,plus my neighbours fluffy tabby cat.

angela5
17-Jan-06, 00:47
i put up a post about my near neighbours missing fluffy tabby cat, now my own one has been missing for 2 days which is not like him as he sleeps on the bed and likes his home comforts now that he is 10 years old. he is honey and white coloured, quite big and very friendly and scared of cars, has a very slight limp.Please contact me if you see him around the elm Tree garage area,plus my neighbours fluffy tabby cat.

I'm sorry to hear that fran, hope he's not wondered to far and you get him back. The neighbours cat aswell.

connieb19
17-Jan-06, 00:50
i put up a post about my near neighbours missing fluffy tabby cat, now my own one has been missing for 2 days which is not like him as he sleeps on the bed and likes his home comforts now that he is 10 years old. he is honey and white coloured, quite big and very friendly and scared of cars, has a very slight limp.Please contact me if you see him around the elm Tree garage area,plus my neighbours fluffy tabby cat.I hope you find them soon fran... If my cat is missing for even a day i am sick with worry...:(

Fran
18-Jan-06, 02:31
good news...I went out this morning and lookded down the road and there was my cat sitting at my neighbours gate. i called him and he came running. i think he must be keeping an eye for my neighbours missing cat and probably eating the food they are putting out for their lost fluffy tabby cat.