PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear.......

northener
02-Oct-08, 18:46
It's probably reasonably safe for me to relate the following tale now:

About 3 weeks ago I was taking some lads down to Inverness. We got to Berriedale Braes and on the way down I realised that the old banger in front of us was my neighbour.

So I hung back on the way down until he had gone over the bridge and was labouriously grinding his way around the first uphill bend. A quick brief to the other guys in the car and then I pounced....

I nailed the motor hard, charged up the hill behind him with lights on full beam and hand on horn. The result was as I intended, he nearly had an heart attack, virtually stalled the car and after a couple of fluffed geachanges shot over to the left hand side so I could get past him. I booted the motor again and shot past whilst waving at the wildly gesticulating neighbour behind the wheel.

I smiled and gave him the two fingered salute as I went past only to see some furious purple faced bloke behind the wheel who I'd never seen before in my life.

Wrong car.:eek:

I was brought up as a Gentleman should be and accordingly, I sped off as fast as I could and didn't slow down until I got to the Nigg roundabout......

Sorry, mate.

silverfox57
02-Oct-08, 18:52
hope that was not percy going back south,

Rheghead
02-Oct-08, 18:55
Let that be a lesson to you! :)

George Brims
02-Oct-08, 19:19
I'm assuming the neighbour of yours has a well developed sense of humour?

Sporran
02-Oct-08, 19:35
Oh, you are a very naughty boy, northener!!! You should count yourself lucky that it wasn't your neighbour, after all! I dread to think what they might have done to you as pay back, at a later date!!! :eek:

carasmam
02-Oct-08, 21:04
Hope you went to specsavers when you were in Inverness [lol]

Melancholy Man
02-Oct-08, 21:15
I hope that was Percy going back down south.

Julia
02-Oct-08, 21:48
Absolutely hilarious! That's a good one [lol]

ciderally
02-Oct-08, 21:58
i wonder.....now you got me worried ...wont know what to expect next time i meet you on the road...tee hee...nice one

percy toboggan
02-Oct-08, 22:06
I hope that was Percy going back down south.

He-hee...not many pass me on roads like those up there...especially when I'm feelin' flushed and not bothered about the juice I'm burning.To be honest we couldn't get back down to the Trawler chippy in Golspie quickly enough....oooopps.
:(:lol:
th'auld Audi did uz proud.