PDA

View Full Version : Best Game on the Internet!!

RandomHero
11-Jan-06, 21:37
So much fun. Quite hypnotising!

http://www.onemorelevel.com/hellofsand.php

Trying mixing the elements!

fed-ex
11-Jan-06, 22:20
;)Good game;)

phoenix
11-Jan-06, 22:33
Blimey that had me hypnotised, could have played with it for ages:}

fed-ex
11-Jan-06, 22:47
tut tut pheonix ure supposed to be concentrating on the game

angela5
11-Jan-06, 23:02
Great game.

spiggie
11-Jan-06, 23:47
eh... eh.... eh? so you just play around with all the different elements and make pretty colours.. am i right? :)

angela5
11-Jan-06, 23:49
eh... eh.... eh? so you just play around with all the different elements and make pretty colours.. am i right? :)

I liked the red 1 it was pretty mixed with blue!!! lol

melted_wellie
11-Jan-06, 23:52
eh... eh.... eh? so you just play around with all the different elements and make pretty colours.. am i right? :)i didnt like to ask that. i thought there was more to it than that,but couldnt figure out what.load o boll.....rubbish.

connieb19
11-Jan-06, 23:54
I liked the red 1 it was pretty mixed with blue!!! lolYou must of had a different screen than me then...What game did you choose from the list? :confused: :confused:

melted_wellie
11-Jan-06, 23:55
You must of had a different screen than me then...What game did you choose from the list? :confused: :confused:oh,was there a choice????

angela5
11-Jan-06, 23:56
You must of had a different screen than me then...What game did you choose from the list? :confused: :confused:

I did'nt choose any just the first thing that was on the screen.
yellow and blue went well too! lol.

angela5
11-Jan-06, 23:58
You must of had a different screen than me then...What game did you choose from the list? :confused: :confused:

Now i see loads more games.doh! and there was me playing with the sand..

connieb19
12-Jan-06, 00:01
oh,was there a choice????Well the game I was playing was hepling Johnny Vegas hold a pint of beer.... I'm a bit confused as to why everyone else was on about being hypnotised, elements and different colours?????:confused: :confused:

melted_wellie
12-Jan-06, 00:04
Well the game I was playing was hepling Johnny Vegas hold a pint of beer.... I'm a bit confused as to why everyone else was on about being hypnotised, elements and different colours?????:confused: :confused:iv just tried that one........its hard!!!!!

krieve
13-Jan-06, 14:37
Well the game I was playing was hepling Johnny Vegas hold a pint of beer.... I'm a bit confused as to why everyone else was on about being hypnotised, elements and different colours?????:confused: :confused:
I am confused to it just comes up a blank page but the other games worked.

RandomHero
13-Jan-06, 19:50
u can set the oil on fire. u can add plants to the water to make them grown. salt kills the little sticky circular thing and water increases it's size. lots of things to do and find out.

have fun

connieb19
13-Jan-06, 20:31
I am confused to it just comes up a blank page but the other games worked.Your getting the same as me then :confused:

krieve
13-Jan-06, 23:02
Your getting the same as me then :confused:
Yes connie the same as you a blank page grrrr....

melted_wellie
13-Jan-06, 23:03
Yes connie the same as you a blank page grrrr....ach yer no missin much.

krieve
13-Jan-06, 23:18
ach yer no missin much.
I will have to take your word on that then seen as it won't work anyway lol