PDA

View Full Version : missing hamster

purplelady
01-Oct-08, 16:57
my sons hamster has gone missing am worried sick about her any advice on how i meant coax her out of whereever she is hiding please

igglepiggle
01-Oct-08, 17:12
ours escaped out of a tiny hole in its cage and was hiding under the unit. i put out some carrot and some of its treat and it came out, but when it went back in his cage he filled his mouth with his bedding - i think he was planning another adventure:lol::lol:

balto
01-Oct-08, 17:20
ours went missing for about 7 days when she was finally found, the kids found her upstairs, think she had a helping hand getting there to be honest, mayby between the cats jaws, but thankfully apart from being dehydrated she was fine, i tried everything like leaving food out in different spots, putting her cage on the floor with the door open in hope she would find her own way home, but she didnt, must admit was starting to worry after day 3 was sure she had been the victaim of one of the cats, but thankfully ours had a happy ending hope yours does aswell.

teenybash
01-Oct-08, 22:52
Hope hammy comes out of hiding soon to put your mind at rest....:eek:

purplelady
02-Oct-08, 19:19
buffy came back this morning have no idea where she was but who cares she is home now safe and sound

Phoenix200416
02-Oct-08, 19:53
Well thats good news! Where did you find her?

teenybash
02-Oct-08, 20:59
Buffy knows now when she's well off...... No more hidin' for this little hampster.:)

purplelady
02-Oct-08, 22:47
well thats good news! Where did you find her?
she just turned up left her cage open went in bathroom where she went missing at 8.15 went bk 5 mins later and there she was so have no idea where she was hiding