PDA

View Full Version : o2 mast

Mr P Cannop
01-Oct-08, 14:38
whats wrong with the signel does any one else have o2 ??

2little2late
01-Oct-08, 14:39
whats wrong with the signel does any one else have o2 ??

Pass, and yes I do.

DM07
01-Oct-08, 14:40
my o2 network connection has been playing up today. We dont get a great signal out here but since last night there aint been much at all
not sure whats going on?

Mr P Cannop
01-Oct-08, 14:47
any one else having probs with the o2 signel ??

buggyracer
01-Oct-08, 14:49
yes not great, off and on all day long.

balto
01-Oct-08, 14:52
yes not great, off and on all day long.
same here, the signal was gone most of the morning, then came back briefly but it has just come and gone all afternoon, a total pain.

Bad Manners
01-Oct-08, 15:47
We generally have a good signal but noticed today that has been a bit up and down like a yoyo. Does anyone know if they are working on the system or is it just a bad day

MadPict
01-Oct-08, 15:58
Maybe all the wind turbine blades whizzing around whilst they save the planet are deflecting the signal?

plumber
01-Oct-08, 18:44
Signal is very poor, couldn't send any text messages this afternoon

Mr P Cannop
01-Oct-08, 19:15
me too and am still having probs sending text messages

Gizmo
01-Oct-08, 20:07
No problems here with O2, been fine all day.

Moonboots
01-Oct-08, 20:17
The o2 mast in Thurso is currently down. o2 are aware from a few complaints but customer services told me that they could of noticed this issue sooner if people informed them of the problem as soon as the fault occurred.

WeeBurd
01-Oct-08, 20:43
The o2 mast in Thurso is currently down. o2 are aware from a few complaints but customer services told me that they could of noticed this issue sooner if people informed them of the problem as soon as the fault occurred.

Surely the onus should not be on the customer to notify them of their own failings - do they not bother to monitor their own network? Poor poor customer service, and rap on the knuckles to the advisor for even suggesting that to the customer. [disgust]

I noticed it a bit dodgy this morning, but a restart of my phone appeared to fix the prob, so I assumed it was just me :confused.

dirdyweeker
01-Oct-08, 22:23
No problems with my O2 today. Have been sending and receiving messages all day.
Hope yours is resolved soon at the Thurso end. Could you not try asking for a rebate??

Mr P Cannop
02-Oct-08, 08:33
whats the number for the o2 customer service ??

Ash
02-Oct-08, 08:37
i still have no signal

Dynamic Sounds
02-Oct-08, 11:46
Just off the phone to O2, and they say that there is still a problem with the KW14 area, and that currently there is no time scale on getting it fixed.
Amazing though how when I mentioned compensation, they quickly changed the subject to how quick they hope to get it repaired!

bobbyjoeufb
02-Oct-08, 12:04
I emailed my service provider at O2 this morning and asked for a timescale for repair and got the same reply of its under repair but no timescale at the mo.

I also asked for compensation for potental lose of earnings and without any fob offs I was given a £10 good will gesture.

If it is going to take much longer to get the singal sorted then I suggest you all complain and ask for compenstation.

Mr P Cannop
02-Oct-08, 12:21
it seems to be working ok now ?? i think can any one confrim this ??

speedo215
02-Oct-08, 18:41
when iwas in the thurso area today and yesterday i had no bother with signal

purplelady
02-Oct-08, 19:21
amon o2 too and mine has been fine alday

Mr P Cannop
02-Oct-08, 19:48
i think its my sim card so i have ordered a new simn card should be here on tuesday hopfully

igglepiggle
02-Oct-08, 19:58
mines and hubby's came back on today about 3ish.

balto
02-Oct-08, 20:36
mines and hubby's came back on today about 3ish.
aye mines came back on late this afternoon thankfully.